Topic: It Came From Lake Michigan (thanks Goon!)

With the kind OK from Goon

It Came From Lake Michigan Film Fest “Wisconsin’s fun film fest!† (www.itcamefromlakemichigan.com) will once again bring the best in Horror Sci-Fi and Fantasy to the Midwest. 4 count them four great Red Carpet Premieres.! A gala party (1880’s London theme (Living Dead Girzs will be performing!!) Girls in Stocks!!!  30 + Actors Directors and Producers who will be helping to teach three days of workshops from Basic Acting to Stunts.
Films shown from around the World! Morning in OZ two hours of horror shorts from the Night of Horror Fest. Night of the Hell Hamsters.  Both Postal and Seed should be shown!
Lots of films lots to see and do.
Check out the nifty trailors on The It Came From Lake Michigan My Space Page (thanks to James Zahn!)  http://www.myspace.com/itcamefromlakemichigan.

It Came From Lake Michigan is looking for volunteers to help at the show. Interested? Please contact actorscraft@aol.com 

Thank you!!!!!

Wayne Clingman
Director
It Came From Lake Michigan
wclingman@wi.rr.com

Re: It Came From Lake Michigan (thanks Goon!)

Wayne, I would love to go but I have my own Halloween Art Show and short Film Festival going that same weekend.  But I expect to see video from the con on terrorfeed! wink

If this was in my state of Georgia I would go to it too.

I'd love to go, but I am nowhere near there.  Good luck with everything.

Awesome, I hope we get coverage:D

As already stated on a previous thread, I would love to make the trip up fro Chicago, but I already have prior halloween commitments that weekend.

As long as your offer still stands Wayne.. I'm scheming a plan to be there.. Should be a lot of fun..

Of couse my offer stands!

no way my mom would let me go up there to go to this, even if i paid for all of it myself, she still wouldnt let me go. wish i could.

Bring your mother. I am sure she would have fun.  My wife will be there they can hang out.

Man thats too far for me.........I'm lucky to get out the county much less the state

We should have the off site hotel(the link to the on site dorm is up)  and Airline links up today.
Also if you looking to save some bucks I can trade help for tickets. Just ping off this list please.

Wayne

too far for me too, but it sounds great and hope you all have a great time smile

For Immediate Release:

GenerationGamerz.com to Sponsor Independent Genre Film Festival

GenerationGamerz.com is pleased to be the Official Gaming Sponsor for It Came From Lake Michigan! 2007, Wisconsin's Independent Genre Film Festival (ICFLM-2007) held October 26-28th, 2007 in Milwaukee, WI.

The ICFLM festival features horror, sci-fi, and fantasy filmmakers from the unique diaspora of Lake Michigan.  While ICFLM 2007 is a Midwest film festival, attendees and entries in the past have come from as far away as Belgium and Australia.

GenerationGamerz.com, (G:G) is a website devoted to the gaming world bringing the latest news, reviews, culture coverage, and insight for gamers by gamers. G:G is excited to celebrate and promote the genres featured during ICFLM 2007 because they closely parallel the stories, adventures, and characters that gamers enjoy.

G:G Business Manager and Co-Editor Christophor Rick says ICFLM 2007 festival director Wayne Clingman has created an event that the gaming community can enjoy, "We like what Mr. Clingman is trying to do [with ICFLM] as it closely resembles what we are trying to do, bring the fans together with the art."

During ICFLM 2007 G:G staff will be attending the many film showings and workshops which include many helpful presentations for the fledgling filmmaker.  The festival also includes appearances by local film legend Mark Borchardt and German Filmaker Uwe Boll.

"I am very excited to be a part of the ICFLM Film Festival." Says G:G General Manager and Co-Editor Thomas Balistreri.  "I think the festival is important for Milwaukee, independent film making, and just the type of thing our readers want to read. Uwe Boll's presence at the festival makes it even more accessible to gamers."

GenerationGamerz.com encourages all to attend ICFLM 2007 and will feature timely reports from the three day festival in Milwaukee.  More information about ICFLM 2007 can be found at the festival website:  http://www.itcamefromlakemichigan.com

About Generation: Gamerz
Generation: Gamerz is an online media outlet, dedicated to video game culture and industry coverage across all platforms with news, reviews, interviews, and additional unique content written by their dedicated staff. They focus on content created by gamers, for gamers. For more information, visit them at http://www.generationgamerz.com.

Thomas Balistreri: (262) 923-5323 or thomas.balistreri@generationgamerz.com
Christophor Rick: christophor.rick@generationgamerz.com

you know what owuld look great on your site?  A link to us. What would look even better is a link back to you from us on our links page smile http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror-links.php

I should have thought of that. Please forgive me. I will take care of that.

Wayne

Al kinds of updates on It Came From Lake Michigan. From Airline discounts to the FINAL guest list!
If only Goon would give me a Quote I can put on my poster!

Looking to save some money and yet want to go to It Came From Lake Michigan Film Fest ( Wisconsin's fun fest)?
Well if you can donate time we have great ways you can help!
Contact actorscraft@aol.com and ask how.
Bounis points to folks in the Milwaukee area who would like to "earn" Vol Hours before the event.
The above would be mostly puting up posters. (Milwaukee Area folks) You should ping me via this site.

Thanks

Wayne Clingman
Director
It Came From Lake Michigan Film Fest LLC

Let me ask this? Who might be coming to this event?

It Came From Lake Michigan is seeking volunteers for the following positions at this year’s It Came From Lake Michigan Oct 25-28 at the Tommy Thompson Center State Fair Park. (www.itcamefromlakemichigan.com) Must be 18 or Parent guardian on site
Positions are:
1)    Projectionists. Operate DVD Projectors read sponsor list before films. Return DVD to central location
2)    Tickets insure guest has ticket for film. Take ticket as necessary. 
3)    Ticket window Sell tickets to guests. Make change control cash.
4)    Information Help guests locate film rooms. Answer questions. Hand out program books.
5)    Porters Help set up/change seating for film rooms. Run messages to Ticket area to Director.
6)    P.A. Work with Stars of It Came From Lake Michigan to help with needs. Could be assigned to Director Ast Director

ICFLM is offering free entry and other great perks for your time.

For more information or to sign up, contact

Wayne Clingman                                                      Ms. Blolog
Director                                                                 Volunteer Chief
It Came From Lake Michigan                                   actorscraft@aol.com
wclingman@wi.rr.com

The line up at this years It Came From Lake Michigan can be found at www.itcamefromlakemichigan.com or our My Space page.
I hope to see many of you there.

This is in my hometown, but I can't go.

Why not?  Makes It Sad  sad

I have prior plans, sorry ro make you sad.

Sorry I have not been posting It Came will be soon and I do not have a lot of spare time.
Please check out the page for the latest updates I can tell you know that Postal and Seed will be on Saterday AM. The Docmenrty Mortal Combat should be on Sunday Morrning if we can work out the details.
Thank you very much for allowing me to post on this boad.
I am not going a awy for long.
Trust me.