Topic: Snakes on a Train Review

GoldenSimatar did a truly fantastic review i think is really worth reading for this "Snakes on a Plane" knockoff.

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_reviews_2159.htm

Re: Snakes on a Train Review

Thanks Meh. 

Everyone, stay away from it (and Hillside Cannibals too) like the plague.

haha did you review hillside cannibals? I must have missed that onel.

Yeah, I read his review for hillside cannibals as well.  Great reviews man.  I'll be sure to stay away from them.

Last edited by TiM the Zombie (2006-09-23 12:18:40)

Review of Leigh Scott's Hillside Cannibals

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_reviews_1356.htm

Thanks everyone.  Me brain needed a lot of reconditioning after Hillside.  If Goon thought Snakes was bad...ain't got nothing on Hillside.  If you ever see the trailer for it...its just like Aja's remake with the sudden change of color, frame after frame slamming onto the screen and with the sound of a DJ scratching a disc....if that isn't another nail in the coffin I dunno what is.

Though, The Beast of Bray Road (also by Asylum and Leigh Scott) is a cheesy B werewolf film but compared to the other films it is pretty decent and does have some gore.  Its shown on Sci-fi Channel a few times and I think Hillside did too.

I agree great reviews for all. I'm staying away from the lot!

Ha...I was wondering if anyone was gonna dare on the Train...its been collecting dust at Blockbuster here...

I saw all the copies rented before SNAKES ON A PLANE and then a little afterward but once mid-September hit...I haven't seen the SoaT area of Hollywood video or Blockbuster missing a single copy.  Seems to be the same with all the other knock offs from them...area empty before and a week or two afterward but after a few weeks...maybe one or two tops is rented.