Topic: Feast

Well, I, like a lot of people have been waiting for this one for a long time and finally this weekend it is being given a two-night midnight showing but limited release.  Of course, nowhere near me; anyone lucky enough to have gone to see it?  I think I saw that it will be released on dvd in October, so I'll have to wait a little longer.

Re: Feast

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the release date is somewhere in October.  I'm with ya Tina, in that there is no showings near me.  I'm going to have to wait for DVD.  This one looks like a keeper.

Yea its hitting DVD on October 17th.. I would have loved to go see it but unforunately its not playing anywhere in my entire state..

There is a review on the mainpage as a featured review smile I sent Dr. Zoidberg to an early press screening he gave it a 10 / 10

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_reviews_2148.htm

I heard this was going to have a special screening at Screamfest La as well! Im hyped to see this

I was lucky enough to have watched it this weekend and have posted a review. All I can say is BUY THIS DVD!!!! If you like horror movies in any way shape or form you will want to own this flick. It is gory and funny, it's everything all the review say it is.

yea i caught a screening of this as well at my local theater this weekend, pretty good flick, very, very gory.  Definatly check this out whenever you get a chance.  Hits dvd Oct.17th.

Last edited by Survivor Type (2006-09-25 16:17:28)

I'll be pickin' this one up for sure.

Same here. Just read the review and it sounds great. I caught some of the development of the film on Project Greenlight awhile back and it looked pretty cool. Glad to hear how it developed.

Read a review of it just now myself, and I think I have to pick this one up! Always cool with funny and gory flicks!

Good, so my taste hasn't become complete crap and people who have seen Feast agree it's one not to miss.

I'm excited about having a new movie to wear out on the DVD player.

Thanks for all the recs guys, definitely buying this baby.  I watched the whole show and I was so into it, can't wait.

I gotta have this one.

Y'all gots ta' see this 'un here!!
If yer' a gore guru then, ya will be in good shape!!  Funny, gruesome an plain badassery!!
Bubb

This one looks quite awesome..I gotta get it to be sure

TiM the Zombie wrote:

I'll be pickin' this one up for sure.

Wife and I watched it last night, this was a good fun horror movie, very entertaining, got some good gore, and some really good laughs, hey-make sure and watch the last seen after the credits are rolling and check the alt. ending on the DVD.

I really liked it a lot.  I think Gulager did an excellent job.  I really wish they had some Project Greenlight footage on the dvd though.  It's a fun movie.

Hi all,  I am new here and wanted to drop my 2 cents on this one.

I have scene Feast, and like most I have waited and waited to see this film.  I thought it was pretty good.  Story was not deep enought and creatures well not shown or used enought I think.  Good gore and some great funny moments.  FX were amazing too.  I would have to give this 3 skulls out of five.  Not something I want to pay big bucks for on DVD but worth buying to add to a collection.

welcome to the site Neil and thanks for adding your 2 cents smile

Great movie.. Lots of gore and laughs.. I really wish I could have caught this movie in a crowded theatre though. This is one of those movies that work best with a big rowdy group..

Got it and watched it yesterday.  I'm very glad to add it to my collection.  I was hoping that there would be Proj GL episodes on the dvd too.  The special features there were pretty good by themselves though.

I thought it was pretty good for a horror/comedy. What were they, aliens or demons or what? I guess it doesn't realy matter, does it. I know for sure they were hungry and horny!

I really loved this movie from go to Woe. Funny, clever quick as all hell and definitely worth buying. The child moment was classic and the hero blurb terrific. Everyone did a fine piece of work and for a horror movie based in a diner, so limited space to move around it was excellent. 5 thumbs up from me (out of 5 thumbs:D)
Oh and I do plan to buy as I already tried.

Some awesome gore, and Henry Rollins cracked me up. Thumbs up from me!