Topic: New Resident Evil 4 WII Screenshots

A bunch more new screenshots for RE 4 for the WII have gone online and I swear this first pic the zombie is coping a feel! Dirty filthy zombies!!! Resident Evil® 4 is one of the highest rated games on Game Rankings.com and Metacritic.com, ga...

Read More : New Resident Evil 4 WII Screenshots

Re: New Resident Evil 4 WII Screenshots

I bought this used for $25 bucks the other day.  It is only 29.99 used.....i started playing last night but fell asleep....lol.  It wasnt because the game was boring though, it's because I was exhausted.

I like the point and shoot with the wii remote, (or as I call it the wiimote) but the nunchuck's analog controls are the trick as the Wii only has 1 analog stick and most games use 2.

the wii is rather difficult to get used to... but even though i have it, and have zelda and metroid prime 3 for it (my bro has some other games i could care less about) basicly all i play is the download of the first castlevania on it. other than that, i play my trusty PS2, and i keep buying new games for it.

Yeah the controls on things can be tough to get used to with the Wii.  Only having one analog stick limits games like RE4.  Usually with 2, one is used for walking and the other for turning/rotating views.  On RE4 for Wii, because of just the 1 analog it is used for both moving and turning/rotating camera, so it can be tricky....and point and shoot is nice, but if a zombie is off your screen vision you have to ue the shaky analog controls to turn your view while pointing/shooting.....

But RE4 should provide some good fun on Wii until Manhunt 2 and Guitar Hero 3 come out in October.

ya thats true, im hoping that the Wii will start to have more games like that on it, instead of the "mini game" games that have been being made for it, like Wariowear and mario party 8... i like the whole idea of how the wii works, and iv played Red Steel, and thought it was great, i just want more indepth games.

this game is great.
i dont really like 3rd person shooters though, and i dont like how you have to press B to get into aim mode ..then A to shoot id rather just run around and shoot with the trigger button...other then that i really liked it... the game was pretty short and fairly easy.