Topic: Most unbelievable 12 year old football player!!!!!!!

Here is a video of Cody Paul.  He is 12 years old and is somewhat of a pee-wee footbal phenom.  I didnt know a 12 year olds legs could do some of the cuts that he makes!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqSV1wnN5oQ[/youtube]

Re: Most unbelievable 12 year old football player!!!!!!!

Damn, he's great for a little kid and fast. And he's white!

that kids gonna get a football scholorship in highschool, and he night even get into the pros... hes hells good, better than some of the people on my highschool team

Yea he was breakin some ankles out there.. Some serious talent. I should mention that some of that video was sped up though..

that is true, but he can still run pretty fast for a kid who is only 12

Yeah some of it was sped up, for the most part it seemed to be in his long breakaways.  But regardless of being sped up or not, the fact that this kid is that much faster than kids his own age shows a lot.  There is one towards the end where you can see a Ref running the sidelines following him, and he looks like he's running pretty hard, and he is a grown man chasing a 12 year old.

As long as the kid stays away from drugs in highschool he should be a great college athlete.

I knew guys who were great in football when they were young but then they got into booze and drugs and turned away from their sports and screwed up.

Last edited by RIP (2007-08-17 15:44:00)

i know alot people like that... theres alot of drugs at my high school