Topic: FearMakers Trapped Blog: Day 20 of Pre-Production

Pre-production day 20 - I have just sent the cast & crew draft #2 of the extended screenplay. As stated before Trapped will be in two styles, a short and a feature. While the short version will have just one story, with one outcome, the feature v...

Read More : FearMakers Trapped Blog: Day 20 of Pre-Production

Re: FearMakers Trapped Blog: Day 20 of Pre-Production

I'm pretty excited about this project.. I've read the script and it has real promise.. Never read the feature length script though.. I can only imagine what he has packed in that one for us..

I have a lot of extra zombie stuff rolled into the extended version... just trying to raise the money for it... Hell I even did an eBay "Get an Executive Producer's credit thingy" to raise an extra $10,000 by selling 100 Exec Producer credits for $100 a pop.

So far one person has bought a credit since I posted it last night, hoping to gain more before we start production.

We ended up raising $600 off the initial auction, now we are doing Associate producer creds at $20.00 a pop. In the last 2 days we raised $100 from that, so it is a good start. So far the total budget is just shy of $3000 in the coffers. Hoping to get an extra $2,000 by September 15th.