Topic: Everyone who reads this board....

Come on take the plunge, sign up and post on the forum;)
Most of us don't bite and we can always chain up RIP....just for shits and giggles mind you.
Join usssss...

Re: Everyone who reads this board....

i hate to admit I do bite smile

I bite my boyfriend. he likes it big_smile

theres a video of me biting this kid cuz everyone laughs when i do it

.....join Us.......

thedeadshallrule wrote:

Most of us don't bite and we can always chain up RIP....just for shits and giggles mind you.
Join usssss...

You can chain me up to a Hooters waitress anyday......free beer and get to look at those gazoongas would make me a happy man!:lol:

Yeah, I bite...

Kill The Firstborn wrote:

I bite my boyfriend. he likes it big_smile

my gf bites me too, hard enough to make my neck bleed wink its feels really good. i usually dont bite her that hard though cuz he mom dosnt want us doin that kinda stuff... and my mom dont care if i come home covered in hickeys and scratches...

Now we know who the real freaky people are on here, I usually don't bite until I get backed into a corner, then you better watch your ass.

I'll bite anyone who tries to steal my beer!:lol:

I would love a Redhead that bites but not THAT!

RIP wrote:
thedeadshallrule wrote:

Join usssss...

You can chain me up to a Hooters waitress anyday......free beer and get to look at those gazoongas would make me a happy man!:lol:

Poor girl. Thats about the only way one of them would come in contact with you.  I mean they send the bus boy over to deliver your check, so forcing them to be chained to you would be pure torture.  I dont think we could do something that mean to nice pretty girls like them....
lol

jmh314 wrote:
RIP wrote:
thedeadshallrule wrote:

Join usssss...

Poor girl. Thats about the only way one of them would come in contact with you.  I mean they send the bus boy over to deliver your check, so forcing them to be chained to you would be pure torture.  I dont think we could do something that mean to nice pretty girls like them....
lol

The women flock to me in droves. Chicks dig me cause I'm cheesy and now I have battle wounds on my chest from the surgery 7 weeks ago.:lol:

RIP wrote:

The women flock to me in droves. Chicks dig me cause I'm cheesy and now I have battle wounds on my chest from the surgery 7 weeks ago.:lol:

I am sure they flock to you for your scars....and scurry away when they find out how it happened.

jmh314 wrote:
RIP wrote:

I am sure they flock to you for your scars....and scurry away when they find out how it happened.

lmao... ya stick it to RIP cool