Re: What would you like to see happen that nver happens in a horror movie?

speaking of different weres...would like to see a weretiger.

or, the comical angle...were-lovebugs.  They grow really large and then clumsily bump into you and, over time, mash you into a pulp.  smile

Goon wrote:

Ha.. funny you mention that TiM because I've really wanted to see something like that too.. Back in the 70s and 80s those could be made and shown in Grindhouses.. Today those theatres don't really exist anymore so we have lost them in the process.. I would also like to see a revival of those films..

Exploitation films should definitely be revived.  I would not only love to see horror movies like those, but some great Kung Fu movies and even those old "pimp like" blaxploitation films.

I really would love to someday (of course if I make it rich it will help greatly) open up a grindhouse and just show exploitation films from the old days, and if revived now.

Use of holograms/// interaction at the movie theatre, next step beyond 3d, have a special theatre, maybe one you can move through..c'mon this is 2007 practically, someone has gotta be genuis enough to manipulate light action!!!! special dvd players for when the hologram discs hit dvd. Think about it ZOMBIES in your living room or maybe your living room IS THE FOREST OF THE DEAD. It would have to come with a "view at your own risk "clause in case the slashers give you a heart attack or something. And "not good for small children or cats" you know??

The Gorillaz recently did a few shows as holograms, so it can be done somehow.  It may be expensive to the point that only a handful of theaters could pull it off, though, which means that most studios probably wouldn't get near the idea.

jargenfornow wrote:

An interesting twist may be a villain/creature that at some point develops remorse and no longer wishes to senselessly harm.  The movie could start as a normal "track down and kill" type of thing but twist into an ending similar to Frankenstein.  It may sound a bit pansyish, but it would really leave you confused as to which side to take when the film ends, if done right.

I really like this idea. Something about it sounds very familiar though.

vorwald2006 wrote:

The one thing that I would like to see would be more murderous children in horror movies.  Beware Children At Play is an amazing example of this along with the spectatular ending.  More gut wrenching scenes involving children need to be seen because I think it frightens more people.

Goon wrote:

Well let me start off with a couple suggestions for you.. The Brood is a great start.Children of the Corn..  Children of the Damned.. Bad Seed

Some more suggestions for you vorwald (these are old school)
Bloody Birthday, Devil Times Five, The Children

Let's bring us back some good ol' Exploitation, sexploitation, nunsploitation, and blaxpoitation stuff.  Grindhouse lives.

I Would Like To See A Really Scary Horror Movie,but With All Girls As The Killers Or Monsters,but Here Is The Twist They Are All Georgeous,but That Doesnt Help You Because You Are Going To Die No Matter What!!!!!!!!

more little kids being killed, if ever there a horror with a little kid in 99 percent of the time they never die, it annoys the hell out of me

A big muscled bound jock screaming like a girl.

Hee Hee!