Topic: R.I.P. NYFD Firefighters =(

Ground Zero Killed again after fire broke out in the Deutsche Bank building which was damaged on September 11th. 2 firefighters were killed and 6 were injuried in the fire. This is extemely sad since Ladder Company 5 lost firefighter on 9/11. One firefighter has not be identified but Joseph Graffagnino 34 years old and an eight-year veteran with FDNY died fighting that fire. I gained 100% respect for firefighters since 9/11 and even considered being one and its still on my mind. I dunno how they run into a burning building when everyone else is running out, its just amazing and every single firefighter out there is truely a hero no matter what.
R.I.P. New Yorks Bravest sad

Re: R.I.P. NYFD Firefighters =(

This is sad! Rest in Peace!:(

you should never feel sad about these guys cuz its the greatest and most honorable thing in the world to lay your life on the line to protaect those around you.it is unfortunate that they lost their lives but instead of saying its sad id rather say "these firefighters have got balls bigger than the one that tried to run over indiana jones".so for all those reading this today raise a glass/mug of your best stuff to the kickass guys that play with fire eight to twelve hours a day (not including overtime of course)

skincarver wrote:

so for all those reading this today raise a glass/mug of your best stuff to the kickass guys that play with fire eight to twelve hours a day (not including overtime of course)

Ill be drinking one in honor of those brave ones, Ill still feel sad for them since I have respect for them but they did die doing what they loved.

I'm drinking a glass of champange now in honor of those firefighters.

Jesus Chirst RIP ur drinking already yikes wwelll i guess its not a surprise at least its for a good reason

sickf**k wrote:

Jesus Chirst RIP ur drinking already yikes wwelll i guess its not a surprise at least its for a good reason

Just some champange......it's a morning drink.....Mimosa.;):cool:

rips one of those horror monsters whose ability is three livers

skincarver wrote:

rips one of those horror monsters whose ability is three livers

Yes, my liver is in great condition and even the doctors at the hospital told me that last week lol.:lol::P

God Bless everyone who risk their lifes for others.

It is now officially Sept 11 throughout the continental US.  6 years have gone by.....and we will never forget.

I'll never forget that morning.  I was on the treadmill watching TV when I saw the plane hit.  I went and cowered in the corner, thinking no one was safe, anywhere.  I lost a high school friend to the tower that day, and I know everyone across America felt the awful loss.  Our homeland was violated.

RIP to all the victims.