Topic: Fall Movies 2007

Hello all. It's been awhile since I've posted any reviews up. I recently saw "Disturbia" and "Zodiac". Both are good flicks. Anyway, I just wanted to know what you guys think about the fall's lineup of movies. I'd have to say "Beowulf" stands out in my mind. I hope I can see it in IMAX 3D. With a script by Neil Gaiman and Roger Avary (Silent Hill), I'm sure Bob Zemeckis (Who Framed Roger Rabbit?) will make a kick ass action flick.  And I had no idea the thing was entierly CGI until somebody pointed it out to me. November 7th seems so far away!

Of course, I am looking forward to the latest installment of my favorite horror franchise; "Saw IV". Although, after the disappointing "Hostel: Part II", I'm a little reserved of my excitement for it. Any gamers out there curious of how awful "Hitman" will be? Hopefully, it'll be a guilty pleasure like "The Transporter" movies. Oh, and "Resident Evil: Extinction" looks pretty damn good. I'm sure it'll be better than the last one and it might even be better than the first by the looks of it. I do find it ironic that "Resident Evil 5" will also be set in a desert city.

Another standout for me would also be "American Gangster". What movie are you looking forward to seeing this fall?

Re: Fall Movies 2007

I am looking forward to War which comes out tomorrow. 

Other films looking forward to throughout the rest of '07:
3:10 to Yuma
We Own the Night (great looking mobster film with Mark Wahlberg and Joaquin Phoenix)
Run Fatboy Run
Fred Claus
The Golden Compass (aka Northern Lights anywhere outside of North America)
The Bucket List

Re: Fall Movies 2007

Run Fatboy Run looks like it's gonna be hilarious.:D