Topic: ManHunt 2 gets M Rating

After much speculation of whether we would even ever see this game Rockstar Games today announced it will release Manhunt 2 for the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system, and the Wiiâ„¢ home video...

Read More : ManHunt 2 gets M Rating

Re: ManHunt 2 gets M Rating

Thank god this is finally coming out!  I was severely bummed when it got the AO rating and wasnt going to be released.  Now it's time to go get it for the Wii and be trained how to be a serial killer!

i wonder how much they have taken out

thank god for rockstar makes of manhunt and grand theft auto cuz they satisfy the sadist just waiting to get out.the only problem with these games is when your standing behind an old lady at the checkout and shes slow as hell you might be tempted to put the plastic bag over her head and choke her ass out

Last edited by skincarver (2007-08-24 13:01:24)

WTF is the difference between "M" for Mature for ages 17 and older and AO (Adults Only) ratings. This makes no sense. To me they are both the same. Or do they think all of a sudden in a year or 2 people become adults? Shit whatever was in the AO version would be OK for the mature version.

im just glad the game is getting released, there is a thing called freedom of speech here in the US, and it applys to video games too. they wouldnt put one of those NC17 ratings on a movie just because it has a bunch of gore, so they shouldnt do the same for games.