Re: Getting to know each other

It's been forever, so I'll provide a new question, if you guys don't mind. smile

The weirdest, oddest thing you've ever heard yourself say/think?

(this should be pretty interesting, regarding the kind of group we have posting in this forum. lol )

What would happen if I stuck my finger in that fan (while it's on tongue)

Same Q

It's not weird so much as it is sadistic, but for several months after having to leave Canada, and my daughter along with it, I often fantasized about her mother getting in a car wreck or something else ghastly, so that my daughter would have to come be with me.  It was just anger; it wasn't my choice to leave, the relationship simply didn't work out and it was her house, not mine. lol  But, that's just where I was at the time.  I missed my daughter and wanted to be with her and if it took her mom finding an early grave, so be it.  Of course I'm cool with it now.  I still miss my little girl terribly and still wish I could see her, but my ex has proven to be a tremendous mom, which I knew she would be though I used to hope she wouldn't. lol

Same Q

What would happen if I stuck my finger in that fan
don't do it!    just ask my penis!  tongue

a few months back I was sizing up a horse wondering if I might be able to tackle it bare-handed
better judgement finally slapped me upside the head before the horse did  smile

btw: I've never even ridden on a horse.  that's right.  shut up.

same q

Ouch

I'm not a cowboy by any means and here I am wondering if I can fashion this garden hose into a lasso and somehow subdue him and tie him up with it.  Oh yeah there was some serious consideration into getting my rodeo on for the space of about 15 minutes.  what a dumb-ass.  lol

when I was like 13-17 I waould think about my father dying in horrible ways I even wrote a story about him getting stabbed by me. terrible maybe but we are on good stading (ish) now

same q

I am nothing BUT odd! Everything I create is usually kinda weird. And it's all off the top of my head.

Such as,

this evil blue monkey got a face full of Scrapula cream and learned how to get by this dead apartment house by swimming from the earth's crust to the infinite beauty that is stable blue sky throught he vortex of the time stream that ceases to be awakened by any dreamers of the like. Bananas are red and potatoes are green with the stinky shoes of my eyes are filled with lead shoe dread like some carpet canvas painter in a bad mood.

See?

Same Q

On a lighter note; I found myself wondering what I would look like as a girl? As I got to thinking, I asked myself a few questions? " Would I be good looking? Would I be be easy, or a prude? Would I be a gold digger?

I won't reveal the answers to my own questions!  tongue

Same Q.

^^come on, you'd totally be easy wouldn't you?! lol

One of the weirdest things I've ever had to think was about a situation when I worked at a prison.
- we had to strip search a guy that had come out of visitation with his family. He refused, first thought that popped in my head was, what does he have and where is it hidden... Finally got him...... Let's say de-robed (spelling?), and there was clearly a bag he had between his legs. Second thought that popped in my head after seeing this, okay if he runs I'm gonna punch him in the dick. (we were wearing gloves) lol so, after awhile we get the dope, he had a half pound of weed on him, he immediately says it wasn't his. Funny stuff.

I know that doesn't answer the question since it wasn't thoughts about myself, but a funny story anyways.

Same Q

No one wants to know the types of questions I ask myself, or my inner thoughts.  There are things that once heard, can not be unheard.

I pass on the Q.

I was reading an article about a woman that passed out and upon receiving medical treatment they discovered during the course of her life she has only eaten chicken mc nuggets. It seems to me more of a severe eating disorder than bad diet. But the article went on to trash chicken MC Nuggets talking about how they are a Frankenstein mash up of pieces parts of the chicken. This offended me on a spiritual level.

I have been told that way back on my mother’s side I have a Native American ancestor, a fact I am very proud of. No matter what tribe, Native Americans are known for their cultures deep connection to nature. There wonderful history is full of stories of natural mysticism and their ability to not just live with nature but to live in balance with it. a famous fact is that they did not waste, if they killed an animal they did so with respect and used every part of that animal.  So by Mc Donald’s taking all those bits and pieces that would have been tossed and pressing them together into a delicious treat, they are truly using the whole animal and when I eat them I feel closer to a long dead relative.

Same Q

sure.  and I commune with God at the House of Pancakes

There are so many things that it's hard to nail down just one:

1)Was I meant to be a guy?
2)What would happen if I just suddenly whipped the steering wheel to the right over this bridge?
3)What would it be like if I just took a chunk out of that random guy's arm in line at the store?
4)If I murdered by roommates then hid and acted freaked out, could I get away with it?

But I guess those are fairly normal, right?

Same Q

Last edited by moviemaven (2012-03-27 22:37:37)

number 2!
I have those kinds of thoughts repeatedly when I'm behind the wheel.

PERFECTLY NORMAL  smile  wink

in fact, I occasionally picture myself running over puppies and small children, too.
nah, I'm kidding.  I'd never harm a puppy.

Whew!  You worried me for a sec.  big_smile

1) Yes
2) Gives you a headache (mostly from the insurance paperwork)
3) Tastes like rare prime rib
4) Yes, because if you were murdered by roommates, hid, and later freaked out, I think the police would be understanding.  smile

Last edited by azathoth (2012-03-28 02:58:52)

Maven, I think I was supposed to be guy as well....lol

i know what i look like as a girl and it's not pretty. no body is prepared for the thoughts that go on in my head and that includes me! " Want to know the truth? you can't handle the truth"! wink

P.S I also know what my boss looks like as a caterpiller, also not a pretty sight!  hmm

DirtyGirl wrote:

Maven, I think I was supposed to be guy as well....lol

you're both too beautiful to be so Macho! xxxx

when people piss me off i often wonder, if murder was legal for one day how many people could i take out and how would i do it. Also the girls really outnumber the guys in my family I love my family to death but it would be nice to have a few more guys around.

I know it's a question that sounds inherently strange, but I'm sure we've all thought it at least once or twice:

What does it feel like to die?

Not so much because I want to know what comes after (personally I'm on the fence with "Rotting in the ground" and "Possibly reincarnation") but more just the morbid curiosity. It's a question we (theoretically) only get answered once,  so I've always sort of wondered what it feels like to die.

I mean, when you die in your sleep, we assume you go peacefully, but do you really?

You asked a strange question, I answered it strangely.

^ Hmm....I had a dream that I died once and got to experience how it felt. I jumped off a cliff, and instead of waking up before I hit the bottom, I saw it all the way to the bottom. It was just blackness (still had consciousness of course though, or else I wouldn't know, ya know?), with a mild vibration all over my body, and then that was it and I woke up.

Obviously, not saying that's exactly the way it is in life, because no one knows the answer to that. But, when i think about how death feels I think back to that dream I had, just because it felt so weird.

Same Q.

Last edited by The Creature (2012-04-21 19:26:39)

When I was a kid I drowned in a friend's backyard pool and had to be yanked out and rescucitated... At first there was the panic of "Oh shit I'm going to die" then everything went black... then nothing til I woke up coughing... so yeah, it is peaceful in the sense that nothing happens...

If you could only watch 1 movie for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?

Evil dead.

For me it's a perfect example of what a horror movie should be.; fun and entertaining from start-to-finish,

Same Q