Topic: Disney

This maybe weird but as much as a horror freak as I am I'm in love with Disney Movies. I love the Lion King and Beauty and the Beast. I also love The Little Mermaid. I know this is weird but tell me if you like disney and I'm not the only one.

Re: Disney

I have enjoyed some disney movies.  My all time favorite is Fox and the Hound.  I also enjoy Lion King, Alice in Wonderland, The Sword in the Stone, and Lilo & Stitch.

Nothing wrong with being a horror film who enjoys other genres, Disney or otherwise.

i really like pixar flicks. Cant say i enjoy any disney movies that much accept for the odd one here and there.

Seeing as Disney and Pixar are joint films, I would count that as Disney.  They do some good stuff with subtle adult humor in them.

i like several disney films, and if you look at the pics i posted in Tim's "post a pic of your movie collection" thread, you can see that i have an entire shelf devoted to them.

I've got a large collection of the Disney classics on VHS, but have not double dipped or expanded much for DVDs.  There are just too many movies and not enough time or money.  Some day I'll get there.

I've seen every single Disney movie made. From the old school Disney, Alice in Wonderland, Snow White, Dumbo, etc., to Disney/Pixar, Cars, Robots, The Incredibles, Toy Story, Toy Story II, ect. Name it and i've seen it. Being of course a die hard horror fan along with being a die hard cartoon movies and TV shows fanatic. I still watch cartoons all the time.

i love Disney big_smile i havent seen all of them but the ones i did see, i loved them

Not for me.

Walt Disney studios presents Miyazaki's Spirited Away.....that's the Disney I like.

^absolutely amazing movie, defiantely one of the best anime films ever

deathgate666 wrote:

^absolutely amazing movie, defiantely one of the best anime films ever

I dare you to watch Grave of the Fireflies and tell me it's not the best anime movie ever and one of the most depressing films of all time.

I've seen all of Miyazaki's movies ever made. He is by far the greatest animator of all time. No one can ever compare to his movies. And FYI Jmh, I have seen Grave of the Fireflies and i absolutely don't find it the greatest anime movie ever. Actually it isn't.

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-08-28 22:23:30)

I do love disney. I've loved them since I was about 3 or 4. I have two loves. YEAH!

guess what I found out. There are hidden messages in disney movies. I have the website and I'll give it out when I find our where I wrote it down at. It's at my house and I'm at school.

DrFrank wrote:

guess what I found out. There are hidden messages in disney movies. I have the website and I'll give it out when I find our where I wrote it down at. It's at my house and I'm at school.

Yeah i did hear all about that stuff from Disney along with the wrong ways taken to each of the cartoons and movies. Like how they aren't like what they are now. Things that they took out and added in. Stuff that was inappropiate for children and also with people being offended what they would of seen.

That's really weird because I heard about it and wondered why would they do that to stuff, but Walt Disney was also accused of being a communist(learned that in history last year) but I don't think it had anything to do with it. Here's the website:

http://www.snopes.com/disney/films/films.asp

I am big fan of Disney classic films although I like some of the Disney/Pixar films as well.

yeah but the old school rocks!  I'm going home from school today and watch the jungle book tongue

i do like Disney A LOT, but i'm not really big on the non cartoon films...my favorites have to be Toy Story, Aladin, Lion King. I have liked that Disney teamed up with Pixar though...there comming out with some killer movies...

im more of a simpsons die hard.  but disney is ok here and there.

im a die hard Simpsons fan myself gabs but i also love the Disney films i recently watched "Meet the Robinsons" and i loved it also like "the Lion King" the "Shrek" movies "the Secret of Nimh" and "the Rescuers down under" some of my favs

I love disney movies my favorite's our 101 Dalmations, Lion King and Beauty and the Beast...and its great now because my daughter is into watching them now..

I like them but I am biased, as I sit here in my Disney office at work.....;)