Norrock's got a good point there. If you at one point get bored with what your doing, then type up a nice gruesome character death for us all to enjoy. Also, If you have a group of characters, feel free to kill a few off during the course of your story.
By the way guys, Vorwald e-mailed me a nice set of guidlines for anyone to follow. These are of course subject to change, but I think Vorwald got it down pretty good.
Chapters/sections will be written in third person (will work the best), but can have charactersâ€™ thoughts expressed in first person
2) There will be an order to post by so everyone gets a chance and the story is easier to follow (ex. Leon posts, Hard2Kill posts, vorwald2006 posts; then it starts over at Leon again). If someone does not post when it is their turn within a certain amount of time (Iâ€™m thinking something like 48 hours.), then the turn will be skipped and the player will have to wait until next turn.
3) Communication between different playersâ€™ characters is forbidden because it raises too many complications (one possible way around this is if one group broadcast a SOS over a radio transmitter and another group found the message and played it back as a one time thing. Of course, both players involved would have to have agreed to do this and it can not result to a serious change in plot.).
4) Length per chapter is yet to be determined, but I think that if they donâ€™t detail every little thing out then they could get more written.
5) Along with the main characters, a player may choose to add a temporary character that is left behind or is killed. If the player wants to add this character to the main characters that he/she has, a profile for that character must be created on the OOC.
6) Common sense rules such as respect and decent posting is also in effect as it always has I am sure.
7) No more than four main characters so as to keep the story simple and easy to follow. Temporary characters can be used as often as desired but can not tag along for duration if limit is already reached.