Re: OOC : Horror Story Idea

Thank you Leon for all of your help.  I am back and glad to post the regions and villains (generals) that each player will receive.  Also, I only went with the people listed from posts starting on the third page where Leon gave the cut off date.  If you are terribly unhappy with your villain, or don't know anything about it, then create your own or choose one that has not been taken and post information in the OOC under your characters' profiles.  I have seven people on the list.  The order that the names appear is also the order that posts will arrive on.  This list of order, regions, and villains was determined randomly.  With each region, I provided choices for each player to set their characters in.  Here is the list.

1. Leon
Location: Your location is in America with a choice of states Alabama-Missouri alphabetically.  Cannot choose anything beyond Missouri in the alphabetical order.
Villain: Your villain is Freddy.

2.  Skidog
Location: You have the choice of the following countries in Europe: Switzerland, Sweden, Poland, Norway, Denmark, Greece, or France.
Villain: Your villain is Leprechaun.

3.  thegoldensimatar
Location: You have a choice from the following Canadian countries: Nova Scotia, Yukon, Nunavut, Prince Edward Island, and Quebec.
Villain: Your villain is Dracula.

4.  Hard2Kill
Location: You may choose any country from Asia.  I however have the following listed: Japan, China, India, Taiwan, and Turkey.  You may choose a different country in Asia if you wish.
Villain: Your viillain is Michael Myers.

5.  killjoy
Location: You may choose a state in the second part of the alphabet.  The range is Montana-Wyoming.
Villain: Your villain is Chucky.

6.  vorwald2006
Location: You may choose from one of the following Canadian countries: Ontario, NorthWest Territories, British Columbia, Alberta, and Manitoba.
Villain: vorwald2006 has chosen to use his own creation.

7. Norrock The Zombie Eater
Location: You may choose from one of the following European countries: Germany, United Kingdom, Ireland, Italy, Spain, Russia, and Netherlands.
Villain: Your villain is Jason.

8.  RaVeN71806
Location: You may choose a country in Asia.  I believe Hard2Kill is using Japan so you will have to use a different counrty like China or any other country in Asia.
Villain: Leatherface

This is everybody.  Can't wait to see the stories develop.  As for my creation, I will post its profile on the OOC page once it is started up.

Last edited by vorwald2006 (2006-10-04 09:22:24)

Good to see you back Vorwald. Everything looks good. When I get the chance I'll talk to Meh about getting a story section set up. People can begin writing if they like, but don't post anything untill we get the section set up.

OH CANADA!  I just love Canadian Bacon...and I don't mean the food tongue

Okay..Yukon is out...too cold.  Nunavut...if Dracula likes it chilled tongue...no.

Umm..should ask.  Being an American...I love my guns and I jest gotta know what are the firearm laws up there in Canada?  Haven't found anything about it in on Wikipedia.

Got no problem with Dracula.  Debating on Nova Scotia or Quebec right now.

And how long should the posts be?  Usually opening posts for me are about 1-3 pages on MS Word.

Glad to be back.  I am excited to start writing on this.  I have my own creation figured out and I hope everyone is happy with where they are.  Unless there is a reason why one to three page posts are a problem, they should be fine for the opening post, after that maybe they can be trimmed down a bit, but if not then I don't see a problem with that range.  One to three should be the average range.  This is so exciting and I can't wait to start.  When the section is set up, be sure to have the rules posted before any story that way we have quick access to them.

Kooldeal, I think i can come up with some twisted Jason storys, Its is indeed going to be a bloodbath in the United Kingdom. BTW i am guessing that once you guys get this thing up & Runing you will than tell us who goes first and so on.

Getting Dracula.  Should be very fun and intersting.  Get a chance to toy with a few ideas.

btw, if this goes down well and warrents a sequel....dibs on fighting The Tall Man tongue

Norrock The Zombie Eater wrote:

Kooldeal, I think i can come up with some twisted Jason storys, Its is indeed going to be a bloodbath in the United Kingdom. BTW i am guessing that once you guys get this thing up & Runing you will than tell us who goes first and so on.

The order that the names appear in is the order that we will be using.  Sorry that you are last, but being that you have Jason, it should be worth the wait as it will be with every other story that pops up from the forum.  Can't wait to get started.

Wicked, big fan of the Chuck, I'll start brainstorming...

Nice job, I am completely happy with my villan. Me and good old Mike are going to have it out in Japan I think. This is gonna be good fun. I thought Raven was in on this, I don't see her listed. Did she not make it in?

thegoldensimatar wrote:

OH CANADA!  I just love Canadian Bacon...and I don't mean the food tongue

Umm..should ask.  Being an American...I love my guns and I jest gotta know what are the firearm laws up there in Canada?  Haven't found anything about it in on Wikipedia.

And how long should the posts be?  Usually opening posts for me are about 1-3 pages on MS Word.

Actually I was just on Wikipedia and if you search Gun politics in Canada, you should come up with plenty of information unless you have already seen that page and didn't find it useful.

Hard2Kill wrote:

Nice job, I am completely happy with my villan. Me and good old Mike are going to have it out in Japan I think. This is gonna be good fun. I thought Raven was in on this, I don't see her listed. Did she not make it in?

Like I stated, I only took the people who signed up on the third page after Leon gave the cut-off date.  If she still wants to play, have her post onto this forum maybe she can still get in since she has posted interest in it.  Thanks for the concern.  I don't want to forget anyone.

I didn't see that gun politic law vorwald...thanks.

Hard2Kill is right. I believe Raven signed up before the cutoff. No harm done, I'm sure Vorwald can write up her story details In no time.

Just trying to make sure we have no hurt feelings around here, maybe you guys should remind people via e-mail when it's time to post their story or who's turn it is, that way we are all not waiting for someone to post and they just don't realize it's their turn.

Sounds good to me. I believe Meh is working on making private messaging a feature soon too, so it'll be easier to keep people up to date.

I just emailed Raven and thedeadshallrule.  As soon as I find out, I will add them to the list if they are playing and then we will practically be set.  I'm glad that you have concern for these people because we want this game to be fun for everyone.  As soon as they get back to me, I will post ASAP so as to get things started.  Thanks for the concern.

I can't wait to get this started, Leatherface is my bitch so will work well together wink

Last edited by RaVeN71806 (2006-10-04 11:51:52)

Hey just a quick thank you to Leon and Vorwald for all their hard work so far on this. Great job guys. We out here appreciate the hard work of you two and Meh and Goon and all the other moderators that make this board such fun to be a part of. (was that too much like ass kissing) anyway, thanks guys.

Hard2Kill wrote:

Hey just a quick thank you to Leon and Vorwald for all their hard work so far on this. Great job guys. We out here appreciate the hard work of you two and Meh and Goon and all the other moderators that make this board such fun to be a part of. (was that too much like ass kissing) anyway, thanks guys.

is that brown around those lips hard2kill lol j/k

I'm with hard2kill its an awsome site..job well done..

Hey they have a lot of cool contests on here you never know how far a little ass kissing is gonna get you. LOL I have a government job so i know all about who's ass to kiss and when to do it.

Thanks for the comments guys. I appreciate it and I'm sure Vorwald, Meh, and Goon do as well. I'm going to see if we can get this thing rolling in the next day or two.

Hard2Kill wrote:

Hey they have a lot of cool contests on here you never know how far a little ass kissing is gonna get you. LOL I have a government job so i know all about who's ass to kiss and when to do it.

ooh trust me I know I work for the school district here lol..theres always ass kissing..

Well in case you haven't noticed, the story/roleplaying board has been established. This of course means that we can get things rolling very soon. In fact I should have the first chapter posted by tomorrow evening. I suggest you all get to work on your intro chapters as well.

Totally sweet.  I'm right now buzzing through stuff about Quebec and Montreal.

OH, better get started then