Re: OOC : Horror Story Idea

Leon wrote:

Thanks for the comments guys. I appreciate it and I'm sure Vorwald, Meh, and Goon do as well. I'm going to see if we can get this thing rolling in the next day or two.

This is all much appreciated.  Thank you for just particapating.  That is what really got this game going.  Your interest and patience and enthusiam really kicked this thing into gear. 
Jus a reminder Leon, when you post your intro, be sure to post the rules to this particular game first so we have easy access to them.  Also be sure to post character information in a different forum and we will all do the same that way the actual story forum doesn't get crowed.
Thanks again guys and girls.  Glad to be involved on this site.

Will do. Before I finish up chapter one, I thought it would be a good idea to come up with a title for this. That way people would know which threads are associated with this story(the same with all stories)and because every story needs a title.

How about "My own personal hell" for a title? If you don't already have one in mind.

Well since the story will be relating to a number of different characters I don't think that title would really fit. It may sound plain, but "Hell on Earth" seems like a fitting title. Lets get everyone's two cents in and then we'll pick the best title mentioned.

Ponder I must.

Problem the title is.

Last edited by thegoldensimatar (2006-10-05 16:52:37)

How about:

The End of the World: Or How I Learned To Stop Worrying and Love the World Being Overrun by Monsters  tongue

Okay...real one.  I ain't goot at titles so bear with me:

The Apocalyptic Eclipse

I really have no opinion on the title.  It's all good in the hood!

I'll see what Vorwald thinks and than once we have the title I'll start up character profile thread. Once everyone has their profiles up I'll post chapter one.

Hell On Earth is a great choice for a title and I think we should go with that.  That is actually what I was thinking of for a title.  Everyone had great ideas and maybe they will get used in the near future. 
        If you read the original post I had, then I'm sorry I was so abrupt, but I was in a hurry as one of my classes was starting and had to end it there.  But I think everyone has great title ideas, and I hope to see the first line of posts soon.  Thanks for the great ideas.

Last edited by vorwald2006 (2006-10-06 13:00:56)

Alright, Hell on Earth it is. I'll go start the profile thread right now. I'll try to post chapter one tonight. It might be up a bit late if I decide to go see the new TCM movie.

I hate to double post, but we've only got 3 character profiles posted guys. I wanted to wait till everyone's profile was up before I put up chapter one, but I'm only going to wait about one more day. So, I suggest you folks get those profiles up so we can get rolling. Those who don't, obviously aren't interested enough to take part in the story collab.

I am glad to see that of the profiles posted we have a nice variety. I just hope someone takes on zombies.

Oh I think we'll all be taking on zombies. The thing is, that everyone must have one super horror bad guy that they run into every once in awhile. Most of the time characters will be dealing with zombies, werewolves, and other frightful creatures.

I also came up with a suggestion.  After someone posts their next chapter, then he/she could email the next person so that they know they can post.  For example, after I would post my chapter, I would email leon since the order will start all over with him again, and let him know that he can post.  This way, there will be less confusion on posting and hopefully it will get done faster.  Let me know what you think.

Sounds good to me.

Sorry my friends i've been working alot of overtime lately on my job, Sorry if it might have looked like i was not interested in this, As of right now i am starting to work on my character profile, It should be up very soon. & Just to let you know i've not started writeing my part of the story yet, My mind is still pondering on where to take this Jason Goes To London story, I've got many good things in mind though, And it is very nice to know we can bring the living dead in each of our own parts of this story, I've got some kick ass things in mind dealing with Jason & The Living Dead smile  (Ever wondered what might happen if Jason got bite by a zombie?)

I was wondering if its possible if I can change the place I'm suppost to have..the only reason I ask is because I want to pick Pennsylvania because its where I'm from and its much easier to use..if not its kool but just wondering? smile

Norrock The Zombie Eater wrote:

Sorry my friends i've been working alot of overtime lately on my job, Sorry if it might have looked like i was not interested in this, As of right now i am starting to work on my character profile, It should be up very soon. & Just to let you know i've not started writeing my part of the story yet, My mind is still pondering on where to take this Jason Goes To London story, I've got many good things in mind though, And it is very nice to know we can bring the living dead in each of our own parts of this story, I've got some kick ass things in mind dealing with Jason & The Living Dead smile  (Ever wondered what might happen if Jason got bite by a zombie?)

Its no problem Norrock. I forgot to take into account that we all have lives outside of Hm. I personally have been very busy lately. I just didn't want to see this idea die. It'll turn out much better if we we take our time with it though, so feel free to do so.

P.S.: Raven, I have no problem with you switching your setting to pennsylvania and will talk to Vorwald about it the first chance I get.

thanks hun wink

RaVeN71806 wrote:

I was wondering if its possible if I can change the place I'm suppost to have..the only reason I ask is because I want to pick Pennsylvania because its where I'm from and its much easier to use..if not its kool but just wondering? smile

I don't think that should be a problem because I didn't do a good job of assigning you a region.  Just make sure that Pennsylvania is not being used as it should be just fine to use.  I don't have a problem with it.

thank you much I haven't read yet in the character profiles PA so I think I'm good..

Just a couple of ideas from me:

1. Share your ideas or RP on IRC or Yahoo! chat so you can compile and edit and share ideas in realtime.

2. Do whatever is contrary to usual but sensicle, makes people unexpect things.

3. Do a good job.  Scare and fill with fright.

Good luck.

I am just posting to see how everything is going.  I have been busy lately so I haven't gotten here much.  How is everyone coming on their stories for the game.  Would like to see this thing startd up as soon as possible, but I don't want to rush anyone.  Good luck and hope to see a post soon.

I'm sorry to say that I will have to bow out of this story idea.  I just got a ton of work dumped on me it will likely be mid Jan before I see the light of day.  I will follow the progress of the rest of you though.  Good luck and have fun.

sorry if this is a dumb question cause im new to the forums but where are you able to view the story. i just saw the idea for it the other day and loved it so i wanted to check it out. im pretty bummed i didnt find out about this site before cause i wouldve loved to join.