Re: OOC : Horror Story Idea

This story is in works (No one has posted any of it yet) Most of us have eather been over worked lately, Or is haveing a brainstorm, This thing was set to start in the first part of Oct but has been held back a little, Hopefully the first part of the story will at least be up by the 31st if not before.

The 31st seems like a perfect date to post the first chapter. I've almost finished it up and I think it would be cool for it to kick off on Halloween. Is  that cool with everyone else?

P.S.:I know I haven't been around too much lately, but I've been pretty outside of HM.I don't want people to think I'm ignoring this, I just haven't had much time to work on the first chapter.

Sounds great guys.  I didn't mean to be pushing anyone.  In fact, I haven't had too much time to work on the story myself.  I have been busy with school, but I should be able to get my first chapter written in time when it comes time for me to post. 
     Thanks

Is there going to be another thread where we post our chapters of the story and is there a max length for our chapters?

Yeah, most likely another thread.  And I think I asked earlier about length...forget if I did or not.  Only got about half my first chapter done as i have been sidetracked by other stuff...was about a page or so on MS Word.  Will try to do other half later.

I have a few paragraphs but I have been so busy with work and trying to sell my house and all, I have hardly any time to work on it, but I will have something to post hopefully by the 31st. I'm glad this didn't get lost it seems like it's gonna be good.

Ok cool and thanks for the update..ill defintely be looking forward to this story when it gets posted. Good luck to all and cant wait

just got online an read your stuff...sounds good to me but fuck freddie an jason etc go with pure demons and old gods,the ones who wanna change the world to there domain...we gotta think big here...

Actually dogden, the participants are welcome to use demons in their story if they want to.  The demon will be the controller of the main villain (Freddy, Jason, etc.), not to mention using horror icons will give people a chance to create something entirely new that will be exciting to read.  As for using gods, their use is welcome in place of a demon. 

I will just mention that if you guys  get started, feel free to skip my turn as the end of the semester is coming up in mid december and semester tests are rapidly approaching.  Because of this, it may be a while before I can get a post on here.  So feel free to start whenever everyone is ready.