Topic: If you could meet one famous person, alive or dead, who would it be?

Who would it be and why?

Re: If you could meet one famous person, alive or dead, who would it be?

God.

Because meeting him would mean he's real, and if he's real, then a LOT of people got a LOT of explaining to do.  I mean, can you imagine how much shit that'd stir up?  It'd be AWESOME. 

And, I'd ask him to make my willie bigger.

Gleason its someone in the family I never had a chance to meet because he passed away before I was here.

LoudLon wrote:

God.

Because meeting him would mean he's real, and if he's real, then a LOT of people got a LOT of explaining to do.  I mean, can you imagine how much shit that'd stir up?  It'd be AWESOME. 

well since someone went all theological ill go with his opposite answer and say the devil.i want to see what he really looks like and what compelled him to do something we as humans might try to pull as well-unseat someone above out station in life (ahhh ambitious vanity gotta love it).now if it was dead id say colonel tom parker, elvis's manager,so i could PUNCH his ass for screwing elvis over with all his bad deals.alive id have to say paris hilton so i could punch her dumb ass too

goldenwarrior wrote:

Gleason its someone in the family I never had a chance to meet because he passed away before I was here.

if jackie gleason is related to you then you get respect from me as i loved the honeymooners when i was little

LoudLon wrote:

God.

Oh yeah, that's right......all the girls use to call you "Pee Wee" back in school, lol.:lol:

I would say it would have to be a hot looking MILF woman like say.........Bo Derek, so I could shag the hell outta her all day and all night long(speaking of long unlike Loud.....I am gifted).:P:lol:

I'd like to be the one that comes up with the mathematical formula that proves God's existence.

One person I would like to meet and live in the village with would be Queen Bocuccia of the Iceni, she is my role model and an awesome woman big_smile

jmh314 wrote:

Who would it be and why?

HEY. You stole my question that i asked in the one thread Getting to know Eachother. Well it was similar to what i had asked. Thanks for stealing my question Justin. lol But hey it's all good. No worries. I guess you just liked my question alot to post it. big_smile

But anyways, i would want to meet Bruce Lee b/c so he could teach me his techniques and i would love to watch him kick someones ass.

I'd have to say J-Lo...the bitch needs an ass whooping and i am more than happy to give her one...and i mean ALL of her ass!  Also, I have to agree with LoudLon...i want to meet him too, only to slap the hell out of him for creating such a messed up group of people (not all of them, just most of them...lol)

Vincent Price, i love his movies and he was a great man. would have loved to meet him

Janis Joplin

Because she was such a beautiful person with a awsome voice..I would just love to listen to her talk and sing..

deathgate666 wrote:

Vincent Price, i love his movies and he was a great man. would have loved to meet him

Yup.

I'd also like to meet Lucio Fulci.  See what he's like.

This is hard.  Francis Ford Coppola, I guess, for his amazing apocalyptic films (Great Gatsby included) - there are only a handful of scholars who have linked The Waste Land and Heart of Darkness, but he did, and this was my thesis study.

the guy that looked at a toy car and said "if you twist it this way and fold it this way and pop this out it will become a transforming robot".man pure genius to create a toy line like that

I'd like to have been able to shoot the shit and have a brandy with Alfred Hitchcock.

Tesla

His engery idea and Death Ray

RaVeN71806 wrote:

Janis Joplin

Because she was such a beautiful person with a awsome voice..I would just love to listen to her talk and sing..

To me Janis Joplin is one of the greatest female singers. You can hear her soul in her music. Her, and Patsy Cline.

I would love to meet President Teddy Roosevelt, and thank him for setting up the National Park System. Saving Americas beauty for future generations.

I would love to meet Trent Reznor. I'm a coder and a musician, and I would freak out to have the chance to watch him work...technology rules.

- groovy

renzor is awesome. hes a genious when it comes to music

I was going to say Trent too, but thought I'd try to go more esoteric.