Topic: WWE Suspends 10 for Drug, Steroid Use !

Ten professional WWE wrestlers have been suspended based on accusations of "violations of a policy that tests for steroids and other drugs".

The WWE has so far not named the suspended wrestlers, but the New York Daily News reported today that the following wrestlers were suspended: Ken "Mr. Kennedy" Anderson and Chavo Guerrero, Darren "William Regal" Matthews, John "Johnny Nitro" Hennigan, Anthony Carelli, Mike Bucci, Shane Helms, Robert "Booker T" Huffman, Adam "Edge" Copeland, Charles Haas, Jr. and Randy Orton.

The suspensions come as part of an on-going investigation into alleged illegal steroid sales by Orlando's Signature Pharmacy. New York Prosecutors have said that several of the wrestlers were clients of Signature, including Chris Benoit who committed a murder-suicide earlier this year.

http://www.clevelandleader.com/node/2634

I think WWE fan should know about,

i think this really get out hand, and this is may not be the final list.
i don't  want WWE to end, but it going in that way .

Re: WWE Suspends 10 for Drug, Steroid Use !

There has been a big list of names floating around bigger thanthe ones in the NY Daily News had.  And since only 10 have been suspended and about 15 or so have been linked to the company that is leading to the suspensions, I am gonna wait until a specific names list comes out that can actually confirm.

uhhh isnt this like the klu klux klan kicking out rascists? I dont get it. What wrestlers are not juice monkeys?

yeah, Roids have always been pretty prevolant in wrestling....I am sure there are some guys who dont and are just naturally ripped.  The one guy on the list in the article though I would have never guessed because he is flabby and never looked like he was on any performance enhancing drugs.  lol

13 wrestlers that were suspended. the 3 others that i forgot to list were simon dean, umaga, and funaki

Yeah i heard about this sometime this week. I was trying to figure out which ones actually were the ones who were suspended. But yeah come on. It's not a big surprise about pretty much almost all of them on the juice. The one who i'm really surprised who wasn't suspended was the one wrestler Dave Batista. It's impossible for him not to be on it. But damn wrestlers being on it and shrivle up there peeners. lol

jmh314 wrote:

yeah, Roids have always been pretty prevolant in wrestling....

I believe it...  With all that grunting and pushing and falling they all probably have roids lol

my friend is obsessed with WWE and I told her about it and she looked devastated. I told her that when you do stuff where you win prizes and money you'll do anything to win and even if that means taking drugs and getting caught. They're weren't too sneaky now were they. After Chris Beniot's death I think WWE got suspicious(I spelled that wrong, I think) Oh well, serves them right.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Yeah i heard about this sometime this week. I was trying to figure out which ones actually were the ones who were suspended. But yeah come on. It's not a big surprise about pretty much almost all of them on the juice. The one who i'm really surprised who wasn't suspended was the one wrestler Dave Batista. It's impossible for him not to be on it. But damn wrestlers being on it and shrivle up there peeners. lol

Batista adamantly denies the SI article that linked his name to the pharmaceutical company to the point he's actually thinking about suing SI for publishing his name.

BASSI wrote:

13 wrestlers that were suspended. the 3 others that i forgot to list were simon dean, umaga, and funaki

You mentioned Simon Dean in your original post.  His real name is Mike Bucci.

Another note, Ric Flair has quit the WWE.

DrChannard wrote:

yikes Really?
That a bit of shocker.

PS Does anyone know who's  Vince son is?   smile

BASSI wrote:
DrChannard wrote:

yikes Really?
That a bit of shocker.

PS Does anyone know who's  Vince son is?   smile

I'm still trying to figure out that clue to who it might be. With the clue being: "Things are looking up." Hmmmmm. It could be a range from Hogswarth to Snitsky. Hey it still could be CM Punk b/c of how he just won the ECW title and how much of a up and rising star he has become. Different possibilities. Or hey it always could be The Great Khali. I'm thinking that the clue can either be a superstar who is making a name for himself and starting to become successful or one that is shorter or taller than Vince.

i thought was going to be Mr. Kennedy
i lost £20 beacause of that.

it could be The Great Khali does make sense.

Yeah i know but you couldn't take the obvious superstar who has his last name Vince's middle name. There is still tomorrow night to find out before Monday and who knows maybe we'll get one more last clue.

I would say either The Great Khali or CM Punk

I think it was originally supposed to be Mr. Kennedy, but since he got suspended, it was reworked.

I honestly don't know why they would reveal his son on Raw if it was a Smackdown or ECW wrestler either, so that limits the possibilities...  With that god-awful clue that they gave us, the only name that comes to mind from the Raw roster would be Jeff Hardy.  Other than that, I'm not really sure, unless HBK makes a return ahead of schedule.

True. But I guess there are speculations going around that people are believing that HHH is son. But i highly doubt it.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

True. But I guess there are speculations going around that people are believing that HHH is son. But i highly doubt it.

I could see Vince doing that, he wanted to do an incest angle before, why not now?

Another theory I just read:

Things are looking up, Canada is to the north, Chris Jericho was just offered a 7 figure contract.

I don't think it's very viable since he isn't even on the roster yet, but I think it would be great.

I just wanted to add, Stevie Richards of all people is leading the poll on WWE.com

Last edited by DrChannard (2007-09-07 11:48:23)

Lots of possibilities on who his son may be soit's hard to say....

I agree with the theory that it is a beter chance of a Raw superstar snce thats where they ae announcing it, but it's also their biggest TV draw so they may just be boosting ratings.  And besides, then they can air it on the rest of their show that week....

Personnaly, I like BDD's idea of CM Punk....I thought of him right away.  He won the ECW title, and he is the self proclaimed "straight edged superstar" whos only high is wrstling.  So that would be a good image for them to push to the forefront right now during these rough times.....and CM Punk is my boy so I'd love to see it happen.  He is from chicago and I grew up watching him in a local group called lunatic Wrestling Federation...they wrestled in the local high school gyms once a month, and CM Punk and Maria were both a part of it.  We went every month up until my dad got hit in the face with a metal popcorn tin in the front row, and then we never made it back.

While I haven't jumped on the CM Punk bandwagon quite yet, from a pr perspective, this might be the way to go.  Good thoughts on this one.

Hey i've been following CM Punk for quite a while and have a fan of him too. Yeah it would be awesome. But out of all the possibilities that i can think of about that clue that was giving to me, really the only one who best fits that is him. Just b/c when he first started out and now where he's at. But we'll find out on Monday. But another thing is that if you think about it, it's not a possibility that it is a Raw superstar. Yeah they are going to announce it on Raw but it still can be anyone from any brand.

Who ever it is going to have a lot of air time.

it could be CM Punk
M could mean McMahon

But i really Hope it Kane His my fav wrestler, ( Vince face would be Priceless
but don't think it will be and he said he killed mum and dad in fire that how he lost his Eye(in a old storyline few years back)

BASSI wrote:

Who ever it is going to have a lot of air time.

it could be CM Punk
M could mean McMahon

But i really Hope it Kane His my fav wrestler, ( Vince face would be Priceless
but don't think it will be and he said he killed mum and dad in fire that how he lost his Eye(in a old storyline few years back)

His dad was actually Paul Bearer in that storyline.

Was he ?  i can't belive i forgot about that!

That means kane out picture then.