Topic: Breaking News... well not really, but Good News though!

Just found that Deadlands is the #1 selling title in the TEMPE catalog. The #2 title hasn't even sold half the number of copies, so i have a safe lead and there is a nice amount of sales still coming in to the distributor.

Within the next 8 months I should know what kind of a sizable impact Deadlands has had on the horror market.:D

Re: Breaking News... well not really, but Good News though!

Awesome man... That means your even outselling The Dead Next Door! Keep pushing more units!

what is #2?

I believe the Stink of Flesh is #2

Congrats, good to hear.

DjfunkmasterG wrote:

I believe the Stink of Flesh is #2

Heh.. yea good ol Scott Phillips! Figures he would be right behind ya..

stink of flesh is an awesome movie.... AWESOME is an understatement. I havent seen yours dj so i cant praise it tongue

Further news...

Talked with JR today and there is a good possibility that next spring Deadlands will be expanded into a 2 disc set. One version would be the original DVD release, with remastered picture and sound as well as a second disc with the Theatrical release which has the new ending and a brand new remix of the audio and re-coloring of the main picture source.

We chatted about it and it looks to be a very possible idea to be done. I have also mentioned the making of a new featurette that would introduce the people behind the scenes as well as including a good amount of the deleted footage and the camera test footage from July 2005.

Although nothing is set in stone, he seemed happy about the idea and is exploring the possibilities of it, there is also talk of filming the one missing scene I never got to film during the trapped shoot and including that in the theatrical cut...

Gary

Very cool.. I really liked the Theatrical Cut and I always like special featurettes and whatnot.. Would be cool if you guys did a retrospective of the film.