Topic: How old are you?

I dont know if we have an official thread for this:

How old are you all?

I'm 23

Re: How old are you?

16

Re: How old are you?

In two weeks I turn... 40.:o

Re: How old are you?

Old enough to know how to get away with things younger folks would get in trouble for.:D

I'll be 36 in October.

Re: How old are you?

I think I'm 35.  ohhhhhh, MQ.......... here's to you.  Remind us when the date comes up so we can commiserate with you.

Re: How old are you?

19

Turn 20 January 2

Last edited by thegoldensimatar (2007-09-01 08:45:12)

Re: How old are you?

15 tongue

Re: How old are you?

35
36 in march

Re: How old are you?

hybrid moments wrote:

35
36 in march

37 and I'll be 38 in March.:(:lol:

Re: How old are you?

17, will be 18 in May

Re: How old are you?

I'm 26

Will be 27 on December 28th

Re: How old are you?

i'm 18

Re: How old are you?

Constantce wrote:

I think I'm 35.  ohhhhhh, MQ.......... here's to you.  Remind us when the date comes up so we can commiserate with you.

Thanks.  SO very much. tongue wink

It's the 13th, actually. 

Boy, have you notice a generation gap in here?  It's like everyone is in their late 30s... or 12.  big_smile

Re: How old are you?

i'm 22

i Will be  23 on 29 of Jan

Last edited by BASSI (2007-09-01 12:57:45)

Re: How old are you?

I am older than Johnny Depp and younger than George Romero wink

Re: How old are you?

RIP wrote:
hybrid moments wrote:

35
36 in march

37 and I'll be 38 in March.:(:lol:

pisces unite and take over tongue

17

Re: How old are you?

hybrid moments wrote:
RIP wrote:
hybrid moments wrote:

35
36 in march

37 and I'll be 38 in March.:(:lol:

pisces unite and take over tongue

Pisces are beer drinkers and get all the hot looking women!:lol::cool:

Re: How old are you?

^ Ill give a "word up" on that lol

Re: How old are you?

hybrid moments wrote:

^ Ill give a "word up" on that lol

For all you younger folks, "Word Up" was first instituted in a song made popular by the band Cameo in 1986.

Hey, if one of us geezers is going to show our age, we all should. big_smile

Re: How old are you?

^I definitely do remember that word. Especially growing up in the 80's and yes i do remember that band. Oigh.

21

Re: How old are you?

LoudLon wrote:
hybrid moments wrote:

^ Ill give a "word up" on that lol

For all you younger folks, "Word Up" was first instituted in a song made popular by the band Cameo in 1986.

Hey, if one of us geezers is going to show our age, we all should. big_smile

LOL, and you use to have a hairdo like the singer from that group too.:lol:

Re: How old are you?

The lead singer for Cameo had a ducktail?  yikes

Re: How old are you?

OMG! I remember the ducktail. lol

Re: How old are you?

^ and dont forget the superhero like giant cod-piece. that always killed me. lol

Re: How old are you?

^Oh yes. lol God the 80's had some quite interesting looks especially the hairstyles and what they were wearing. With Miami Vice such a huge TV show hit and all the guys dressing like them. That's how Rip was dressing. lol