Re: How old are you?

If Rip dressed like anybody in the 80's, it was the lead singer of Loverboy. 

Hit me with a high note, Rip!

LoudLon wrote:

If Rip dressed like anybody in the 80's, it was the lead singer of Loverboy. 

Hit me with a high note, Rip!

LOL......"Everybody's working for the weekend":lol:

At least I didn't have my hair like George Michaels in Wham's video "Wake me up before you go-go".:P

Hey, man...getting my hair to feather like that KILLED!  I was in the salon for, like, oh my god, two hours!

LoudLon wrote:

Hey, man...getting my hair to feather like that KILLED!  I was in the salon for, like, oh my god, two hours!

LMAO!:lol:

You had the Kip Winger look......."she's only 17"

Last edited by RIP (2007-09-01 13:57:49)

^OMG! Now that's horrific and scarry. I'm just glad i only had the spike hair.

BDD you had spike hair?? lol lol

Oh, I ran the gamut, man.  I had punked hair...ducktail...mullet...glam-band crimped hair...rat tail/braid...circular mohawk (I think that's what it was called)...

...yeah, it was a long decade.

I had a mohawk when I played football when I was in the 11th grade.:lol:

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

^OMG! Now that's horrific and scarry. I'm just glad i only had the spike hair.

So you had the Corey Haim look going, lol......did you have a poster on your wall of Rob Lowe too.:lol:

^Hell no. I think i didn't know who Corey Haim was. My barber just gave me spike hair and i actually liked it. I didn't have any posters in my room. Well if i did they were hockey posters. And also i looked awesome as hell with my spike hair and busted out my Ray Bans too with the yellow or blue plastic arms.

yu should get your hair spikey again. girls dig spiked hair big_smile

I don't live in the 80's anymore. My name isn't Corey Haim. I'm definitely not going back to that hair style.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I don't live in the 80's anymore. My name isn't Corey Haim. I'm definitely not going back to that hair style.

At least you didn't have the teen years hairdo of Peter Brady like Loud had.:lol:

^Very true. lol

RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

At least you didn't have the teen years hairdo of Peter Brady like Loud had.:lol:

This coming from Ricky Schroeder's hair stand-in on Silver Spoons...:rolleyes:

^Who my hairstyle Loud? or Rip's?

I'm 16 and will be 17 in december.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Rip's.  Don't know you well enough yet to make fun of you, BDD -- but wait, I'll get there.:D

23.. Will be 24 next April..

I can't wait 'til my 16th birthday in January...I can finally get a job so I can buy more movies big_smile

I'm 27 I will be 28 on January 9th

Goon wrote:

23.. Will be 24 next April..

Sweet....I'm older than Goon!  Only by a few weeks but still older.

RaVeN71806 wrote:

I'm 27 I will be 28 on January 9th

Hey that's pretty cool. You're almost exactly a year older than me with almost the exact same b-day. With mine Dec. 28th.

18 goin on 19 dec 3rd.............yeah, i'm back........not really cause I'll be gone again in a couple minutes but it was fun while it lasted

LoudLon wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Rip's.  Don't know you well enough yet to make fun of you, BDD -- but wait, I'll get there.:D

At least, I didn't wear Bugle Boy's and those parachute pants in the 80's......oh yeah and I forgot about your Michael Jackson red Beat It jacket that you use to sport around with your Bon Jovi hairdo, lol.:lol: