Topic: Black Devil Doll Poster

This has to be the most bad ass poster I have seen in a very very long time. They really are taking this one back in time. Finally a truly kick ass poster that is painted and designed by the obviously very talented Stephen Romano. This one is coming ...

Read More : Black Devil Doll Poster

Re: Black Devil Doll Poster

LMAO, that is a cool poster.:lol:

I wanna get that poster.

OMG! That poster is so damn hilarious. I wanna get that poster so bad. Just seeing that poster wants me to see the movie that much more. And that tag line. LMAO. That has to be the best tag line ever. EVER.:lol:

lmao thats a funny poster. i want it

Where is a good place to order that poster at?

Finally a horror poster that doesn't suck shit.  Captured the feel perfectly.  AWESOME.

RIP wrote:

its not up for sale yet but when it is, try here; http://movieposter.com/

Kill The Firstborn wrote:
RIP wrote:

its not up for sale yet but when it is, try here; http://movieposter.com/

Cool I will cause that is a mack daddy poster.:cool:

Hey guys I was just notified by the guys behind the film that the poster will be available soon for around $10.. They will be selling it on the official website I believe. I will be sure to let you all know where you can pick one up once they go on sale..

Goon wrote:

Hey guys I was just notified by the guys behind the film that the poster will be available soon for around $10.. They will be selling it on the official website I believe. I will be sure to let you all know where you can pick one up once they go on sale..

I'll give you $50 for one.

That's one of the best movie posters (in any genre) I've seen in ages. You don't see posters done in that style much now.