Topic: The Grudge 3

So, I wonder why there's still no word about this: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1053859/

I don't know if I should smile or cry after having souch great THE GRUDGE and souch disappointment with THE GRUDGE 2...

Re: The Grudge 3

I have no interest in the American Grudge films anymore.. I'm waiting for Shimizu to do Juon: The Grudge 3.. The Japanese franchise has been doing fantastic and I can't wait to see what new direction he will take it..

I'm never gonna get back the 3 hours i spent on the first 2 grudge films so I'm not going near the american versions anymore. I'll be there when Shimizu does another one.

I have both The Grudge and Grudge 2 on dvd bot just for my horror collection. I have Ju-On on dvd which is much better.

I also have a film called Ju-Rei:The Uncanny which was better than both to me imho.

i have the grudge and never got into it and never bothered with the second one and wont with the thrid but im lookign forward to the ring 3 which is probably gonna b as bad as the second one i think the first one was the best

If Takashi Shimizu does a Ju-on 3, count me in!

i didnt like the 2nd one. i;ll see what kind of reviews this one gets but chances are im not gonna see it

I cringe at the Ring 2. That was the most worthless piece of crap imo. The Grudge 2 was certainly way better. As for Grudge 3. I'm not gonna hold my breath...

The american versions to the Grudge are a complete let down and disgrace to Ju-On. Period. All of them suck especially The Grudge 2. That one was so damn horrific, it's not even funny.

I just couldn't seem to stay interested in the grudge (and I really did try)so I never bothered with part2..

I never knew of ju-on maybe I will try and check that one out.

Last edited by badlyb (2007-09-02 22:15:31)

^There's Ju-On, Ju-On 2, and Ju-Rei. They are all j-horror movies and a must see and must own. If you come across them, do not pass them up at all.

Goon wrote:

I have no interest in the American Grudge films anymore.. I'm waiting for Shimizu to do Juon: The Grudge 3.. The Japanese franchise has been doing fantastic and I can't wait to see what new direction he will take it..

Already done Goon, at last count there were five Ju-On movies. And if anyone from easterneye.com are reading where are my other three dudes, brought the first two, seriously want the rest.