Topic: Board Update

I have a big board update in the works. Most of it wont be noticeable ( I hope ). You will notice their are no mods listed, this is just temporary while I update some complicated code. However fear not they will still be lurking around and making scary faces in the dark at you on the boards smile

The update shouldnt mean any downtime / issues. Just a few headaches for me smile

Re: Board Update

are you gonna put in a chatroom?

I am looking forward to seeing what the new changes are going to be made and i know you and Goon will be putting out some killer new looks and features to HM.

Kill The Firstborn wrote:

i can neither confirm nor deny the existance of a possible chat room smile

Whats with the RSS buttons by all the forums?

Meh wrote:
Kill The Firstborn wrote:

i can neither confirm nor deny the existance of a possible chat room smile

I will buy you a truck load of beer if you put a chat room on here.:D

i see that gaming comics and collectibles has been moved into general chit chat.

Thank you for working to keep the site fun and relevant.

You guys rock!

For those who havent noticed:

Above the horror forums you will see there are 2 columns of news and the third coulmn on the right has been changed from news storeis and now lists the most recent horror reviews posted to the site.  smile

thanks JM for pointing that out. The new reviews on the top of the page I thought was a good value add to the forums so you now can get a quick peak at the latest news and reviews while surfing and chatting the boards

I haven't been on the board in 3 to 4 days. I just noticed a change at the bottom of the forum folder page before coming in General Chit/Chat...there are three folders in the bottom section of the forum.

The only problem I have when I haven't been on a board I post on in a few days, is when I see loads of newly posted in threads!

I look at the latest news on the main page before coming on the board, instead of coming on the board first, then reading the latest news. I haven't noticed any clear changes to the website and forum apart from what I mentioned in the first paragraph, and the news headings at the top of every forum page.

Last edited by WaveCrest (2007-09-04 18:21:34)