Topic: Horror game you are most looking forward to in 2007

If your a gamer and a member of these boards, than I'm sure you are looking forward to a few games being released next year. Personally I am psyched for BioShock. I posted a development trailer here on the boards a few days ago and I have to say that this game looks amazing. There are a few other good looking horror games being released next year as well. Such as Silent Hill Origins for the PSP. Which are you most excited for?

Re: Horror game you are most looking forward to in 2007

The new Resident Evil for the Wii, that's going to be pretty cool considering the unique controlers for the Wii. BioShock did look pretty inpressive, what system is that for?

BioShock is being released for Xbox360 and the PC. I'm going with the 360 version because my computer would never be able to run it. I would have said one of the Resident Evil games myself, but their release dates have yet to be announced.

Would you consider God of War a horror game? It has monsters and plenty of blood and flying body parts. I am anxiously awaiting part two of that. If you have not played part one you should.

No, I wouldn't consider God of War a horror game, but I will say that it was a pretty cool beat-um-up. Not to mention a good way to vent some fustration.

I agrre whole heartedly. Have you played the RE gun-con game RE Dead Aim? If so what did you think? I think I might want to get it but am not sure.

RE Dead Aim is not bad persay, but it is different. Expect the same RE atmosphere found in the other games, but also be prepared for some new gameplay. I'd say rent it first and see if you like it.

Weel I'm not sure I can rent it w/ the gun so if you say it's pretty cool I might just take your word and buy it. I found it at a used game place and I think it would be like 25 - 35 bucks for game and gun.

Having the Gun is pretty cool alone, so even if you don't like the game it won't be a total loss.

i want to play the new RE. probably the only reason i would get the new nintendo