Topic: XBOX 360

So, those of you who have the 360, are you happy with it? Any problems with the console, like overheating?

I think I'm ready to pick one up....There are some decent horror games on there....

Re: XBOX 360

I love my 360, it's a great console and I doubt that Sony is going to be able to compete with it. The one problem that 360 really has is overheating. Not every system has this problem. Microsoft was in such a rush to get the product out that a number of the consoles suffered from overheating problems. By now most of the 360 consoles on the market have been amended of this problem. Just in case i would suggest you find a nice ventilated spot to put your 360. Should you decide to get one.
I had one of the first batch consoles and it had a fatal hardware error due to overheating. This is partially my fault for keeping it in a poorly ventilated location. You shouldn't have to worry to much now, but to take extra precausions buy the year long warranty. It's only an extra 20 bucks and will save you the trouble of having to send your system to microsoft for repairs.

mine works like clock work and im very happy with it

Can you play regular xbox games on the 360?

Theres a list of xbox games that you can play on the 360 that I'm putting at the bottom of this post. The reason not every game is backwards compatible is because they have to emulate each game on the 360. It's a bit different than just formatting the system to play games for a previous console. Each game must be emulated individually so it takes awhile to add a game on the list.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/backwar … eslist.htm

Hey...Thanks for all the info Leon

I appreciate it...

No problem. I'm always here if you've got any more questions.

pretty much just the good games u can play on 360 but they dont run that well.

Hey Vander..

Have you had any problems with yours overheating??

Thanks for your info as well...

I think you folks have talked me into it.....Although a PSP might be cool as well.....

hmmmm.....

Thanks again folks....

Stay away from the PSP. It has a bunch of cool features, but the games are crap.

I just read your review of Dead rising on the 360.....

I don't I have to worry about a PSP anymore....

I'll pick up my 360 this weekend....

Heh, trust me you won't be dissapointed if you liked what you read. Some advice, if your playing through the main story, which is optional, take out the gun shop owner in the north plaza of the mall. Do it early on and you'll have a bevy of shotguns and snipers at your disposal.

You're obviously a man who thinks ahead, Leon...

Nicely done and thank you...

I like what I've read about condemed as well..

So we'll start with those two probably....

No problemo. I can't think of any other two games to start with. If you hit any snags while playing either game I should be able to help you out.

u never played condemned leon. ive beaten it tho. it rocks your socks

Actually I have played it, I just don't own it. Vander would know more about condemned than me though. So if I can't help you with a certain part I'm sure he can help you out.

Im Pour sad

Yeah i do have a XBOX 360 and i am more than pleased with it. My console has never overheated b/c i bought a cooling system that you hook up to the back of the console that has 3 or 4 fans. You don't need to put batteries in it. It costs only $30 and this is what you definitely need if you don't want your system of overheat. With the games, my god. I have been blown away by how all the graphics look and the game play. I definitely recommend this system over PS3 any day and plus they have alot more games and better games at that.