Topic: Rob Zombies awesome "horror" home!

For those of you who may never have seen Rob Zombies home: He was on MTV's show Cribs a few years back, I think before House of 1000 Corpses was done, and it is absolutely awesome.  Any horror fan's dream home!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2Pv1Sfymek[/youtube]

Re: Rob Zombies awesome "horror" home!

his house is badass I seen this awhile back and I just wanted to steal his house and run away lol

yeah its been a while since I originally saw it but it is just so awesome.  It popped into my head when I saw the Adams Family on today and caught a glimpse of the polar bear.  So i had to look it up and share with all!

I love that dark ride swing door he has....I dunno man, if I had his $$$ I would convert an old church and have a hella gothic space smile tapestries, lots of candles, weird rooms..oh hell don't get me started..hee hee hee.

well thank your very much..I'm glad you did wink

I would love to have his horror movie closet

jmh314 wrote:

I would love to have his horror movie closet

I was thinking the samething lol...

VHS, LASER DISC, and DVD????  Sounds like a collection Mirth may be able to rival!  smile

Yea I was really diggin his closet collection.. That was siimply bad ass.. Wish I was swimming in the dough that he has...

Since this video was years ago I wonder if he has a new setion for like blu-ray or HD-DVD movies

Uh, yeah... That's pretty much my dream house.