The Lords of Salem
The Pirates of the Caribbean Blu-Ray Collector's Set
The Simpsons Christmas
The Simpsons Movie
Tinker Bell
Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue

Re: Movies You Just Bought

Here's the PotC Blu-Ray set:

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o217/himurakenshin15/Mobile%20Uploads/051554E8-A490-4583-8B44-AF443E4CFB10_zpsn4eib8a3.jpg

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o217/himurakenshin15/Mobile%20Uploads/067E904F-E769-49E4-84D8-95D74946B196_zpsiknvxtiw.jpg

Alucard the Risen wrote:

Bullets, Bombs, and Babes: The Andy Sidaris Collection

Just watched Hard Ticket to Hawaii the other day. Wow was that something elese. Freaking hilarious.

Alucard the Risen wrote:

Here's the PotC Blu-Ray set:

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o217/himurakenshin15/Mobile%20Uploads/051554E8-A490-4583-8B44-AF443E4CFB10_zpsn4eib8a3.jpg

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o217/himurakenshin15/Mobile%20Uploads/067E904F-E769-49E4-84D8-95D74946B196_zpsiknvxtiw.jpg

Mighty cool looking boxset. Hated the series though.

Last edited by Theli (2014-01-05 21:59:08)

I like cheesy, high-budget pirate flicks, tossing in Johnny Depp was just icing, tongue

Hallows Eve
Super
The Haunting (1963)
Apt Pupil
Angel Heart

^

Nice stuff, smile

http://i785.photobucket.com/albums/yy138/Sabas_Rivera/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsd3a932cd.jpg

Masters of the Universe? Is that a movie or just episodes?

Movie and a great one at that. Little known fact a young Courtney cox comes out in it

Really? Didn't know she was in it or that that series had a movie, thanks mate!

Alucard the Risen wrote:

I like cheesy, high-budget pirate flicks, tossing in Johnny Depp was just icing, tongue

You ever watch the old Sinbad movies? I'm talking about the ones with special FX done by Ray Harryhausen. Those were the best.

Theli wrote:
Alucard the Risen wrote:

You ever watch the old Sinbad movies? I'm talking about the ones with special FX done by Ray Harryhausen. Those were the best.

Haven't been able to find them...

*sadface.gif*

Not even on amazon or ebay ?

I almost never buy video from ebay, prices are goddamn stupid or the videos are bootlegs, fakes, or stolen rentals...

Amazon has the same (sometimes even worse!) pricing issue with people thinking their shit worth massive bucks just 'cause it more than 5-10 years old and/or OOP.

Try FYE

That's where I'm getting a lot if my movies. The thing is some of the movies are used but in good condition. I've yet to find any scratches on any of the movies I've bought.

Last edited by mike3881 (2014-01-06 04:34:44)

I'm not bothered in the least by used media as long as it's in good shape. How's their shipping?

Sorry not sure they have several store around where I live so I just go to the stores but I know they ship movies. I already visited their website. I bought the second start trek for six bucks and in most places it cost 20 bucks

Last edited by mike3881 (2014-01-06 04:41:54)

That's an awesome deal, may have to see what they have online, thanks man, smile

They have stores all over the us don't know where you live but there might be a store close to where you live

Closest thing we have is Hastings, I think closest FYE store is four hours away in Austin.

Sucks no other place that sells dvds ? Have you google searched ?

Locally? Yep, aside from retail (Wal-Mart, Target, Best Buy, etc.), there's pawn shops, but nothing spectacular shows up there, especially at the prices, War Dogs gets really neat stuff but it's such a small section and stuff goes fast so I hardly see "the good stuff" when it does show up.

Alucard the Risen wrote:
Theli wrote:
Alucard the Risen wrote:

Haven't been able to find them...

* sad *

Easy, VERY easy to find online. Download power. lol

But yeah like Theli says it's WONDERFUL!!!
CAROLINE MUNRO in this man, WOAH!!!

Just got the remakes of Dawn of the Dead and The Thing, along with Gremlins, It, and Killer Klowns Frok Outer Space.