Re: Movies You Just Bought

Commando
Judgement Night
District 9
Spaceballs
Watchers/Watchers 2 double feature

Re: Movies You Just Bought

November 2013:

Alien/Aliens double feature
Audition
Death Wish
Fists of Fury
Spider-Man
Starchaser: The Legend of Orin
Superman Unbound
Superman vs. Doomsday
The Lord of the Rings: return of the King


December 2013:

Bullets, Bombs, and Babes: The Andy Sidaris Collection
Daredevil vs. Spider-Man
Dark Fields
Earthquake: Nature Unleashed
Friday the 13th: Part 3
Ginger Snaps
Hollow Man
I Spit On Your Grave 2
King Arthur
Land of the Dead
LEGO Batman: The Movie
Let Me In
Moon of the Wolf
Night of the Living Dead ('68)
Savage Spirit
Stephen King's Sleepwalkers
Suspiria
The Chronicles of Riddick: Dark Fury
The Devil's Rejects
The Evil Dead
The Hunchback of Notre Dame
The Truck
The Uninvited

January 2014: (so far)

Enter the Dragon
Excalibur
Mulan/Mulan 2 double feature
Pokemon: Genesect and the Legend Awakened
Stephen King's Silver Bullet
The Lords of Salem
The Pirates of the Caribbean Blu-Ray Collector's Set
The Simpsons Christmas
The Simpsons Movie
Tinker Bell
Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue

Re: Movies You Just Bought

Here's the PotC Blu-Ray set:

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o217/himurakenshin15/Mobile%20Uploads/051554E8-A490-4583-8B44-AF443E4CFB10_zpsn4eib8a3.jpg

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o217/himurakenshin15/Mobile%20Uploads/067E904F-E769-49E4-84D8-95D74946B196_zpsiknvxtiw.jpg

6,904

Re: Movies You Just Bought

Alucard the Risen wrote:

Bullets, Bombs, and Babes: The Andy Sidaris Collection

Just watched Hard Ticket to Hawaii the other day. Wow was that something elese. Freaking hilarious.

Alucard the Risen wrote:

Here's the PotC Blu-Ray set:

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o217/himurakenshin15/Mobile%20Uploads/051554E8-A490-4583-8B44-AF443E4CFB10_zpsn4eib8a3.jpg

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o217/himurakenshin15/Mobile%20Uploads/067E904F-E769-49E4-84D8-95D74946B196_zpsiknvxtiw.jpg

Mighty cool looking boxset. Hated the series though.

Last edited by Theli (2014-01-05 21:59:08)

Re: Movies You Just Bought

I like cheesy, high-budget pirate flicks, tossing in Johnny Depp was just icing, tongue

Re: Movies You Just Bought

Hallows Eve
Super
The Haunting (1963)
Apt Pupil
Angel Heart

Re: Movies You Just Bought

^

Nice stuff, smile

6,908

Re: Movies You Just Bought

http://i785.photobucket.com/albums/yy138/Sabas_Rivera/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsd3a932cd.jpg

Re: Movies You Just Bought

Masters of the Universe? Is that a movie or just episodes?

6,910

Re: Movies You Just Bought

Movie and a great one at that. Little known fact a young Courtney cox comes out in it

Re: Movies You Just Bought

Really? Didn't know she was in it or that that series had a movie, thanks mate!

6,912

Re: Movies You Just Bought

Alucard the Risen wrote:

I like cheesy, high-budget pirate flicks, tossing in Johnny Depp was just icing, tongue

You ever watch the old Sinbad movies? I'm talking about the ones with special FX done by Ray Harryhausen. Those were the best.

Re: Movies You Just Bought

Theli wrote:
Alucard the Risen wrote:

I like cheesy, high-budget pirate flicks, tossing in Johnny Depp was just icing, tongue

You ever watch the old Sinbad movies? I'm talking about the ones with special FX done by Ray Harryhausen. Those were the best.

Haven't been able to find them...

*sadface.gif*

6,914

Re: Movies You Just Bought

Not even on amazon or ebay ?

Re: Movies You Just Bought

I almost never buy video from ebay, prices are goddamn stupid or the videos are bootlegs, fakes, or stolen rentals...

Amazon has the same (sometimes even worse!) pricing issue with people thinking their shit worth massive bucks just 'cause it more than 5-10 years old and/or OOP.

6,916

Re: Movies You Just Bought

Try FYE

That's where I'm getting a lot if my movies. The thing is some of the movies are used but in good condition. I've yet to find any scratches on any of the movies I've bought.

Last edited by mike3881 (2014-01-06 04:34:44)

Re: Movies You Just Bought

I'm not bothered in the least by used media as long as it's in good shape. How's their shipping?

6,918

Re: Movies You Just Bought

Sorry not sure they have several store around where I live so I just go to the stores but I know they ship movies. I already visited their website. I bought the second start trek for six bucks and in most places it cost 20 bucks

Last edited by mike3881 (2014-01-06 04:41:54)

Re: Movies You Just Bought

That's an awesome deal, may have to see what they have online, thanks man, smile

6,920

Re: Movies You Just Bought

They have stores all over the us don't know where you live but there might be a store close to where you live

Re: Movies You Just Bought

Closest thing we have is Hastings, I think closest FYE store is four hours away in Austin.

6,922

Re: Movies You Just Bought

Sucks no other place that sells dvds ? Have you google searched ?

Re: Movies You Just Bought

Locally? Yep, aside from retail (Wal-Mart, Target, Best Buy, etc.), there's pawn shops, but nothing spectacular shows up there, especially at the prices, War Dogs gets really neat stuff but it's such a small section and stuff goes fast so I hardly see "the good stuff" when it does show up.

6,924

Re: Movies You Just Bought

Alucard the Risen wrote:
Theli wrote:
Alucard the Risen wrote:

I like cheesy, high-budget pirate flicks, tossing in Johnny Depp was just icing, tongue

You ever watch the old Sinbad movies? I'm talking about the ones with special FX done by Ray Harryhausen. Those were the best.

Haven't been able to find them...

* sad *

Easy, VERY easy to find online. Download power. lol

But yeah like Theli says it's WONDERFUL!!!
CAROLINE MUNRO in this man, WOAH!!!

Re: Movies You Just Bought

Just got the remakes of Dawn of the Dead and The Thing, along with Gremlins, It, and Killer Klowns Frok Outer Space.