Re: My tumor has teeth!

Thinking of  you today Dee and hoping that you're home recuperating with your honey real soon.  Take care. smile

Last edited by Tina12312 (2007-09-11 09:05:28)

Well I am about 95% today.  The cyst was the size of a baseball and the hair inside it was blonde.  I do not have pictures of the hair and teeth but I do have a nasty picture of the baseball sized cyst I will post later.  I am enjoying my time off and I know that you are thinking about me cause I can feel lthe love.  Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers my horror family.  Love ya!

What the hell?!?!?  Is it an absorbed twin?  I've heard of that before.  I will definitely pray for you, I'm sure it will all work out fine. 

MQ - you've got some dandies in this thread.  Who knew a tumor could be so funny?

Hope all is well Dee and I'm drinking a beer for you now.;)

Constantce wrote:

What the hell?!?!?  Is it an absorbed twin?  I've heard of that before.  I will definitely pray for you, I'm sure it will all work out fine. 

MQ - you've got some dandies in this thread.  Who knew a tumor could be so funny?

That's what I was thinking.  My mom was kinda sad about it and it just made me feel weird.

BTW I am feeling excellent and I still have another week off of work!

Keep rested Dee, you've been in my thoughts and prayers smile

Glad to hear that you're feeling so good; enjoy your week off! smile

Here's the picture!
http://www.geocities.com/susanolsenfans/23.jpg