Topic: Superstar 2 Superstar interview: Rob Zombie & Kane

Wrestling organization WWE has a feature on their website called Superstar 2 Superstar, where a wrestler interviews another celebrity.  Their most recent one is their wrestler Kane, who dont forget was in See No Evil, interviews Rob Zombie.  It's pretty entertaining interview.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/superstartosu … anezombie1

Re: Superstar 2 Superstar interview: Rob Zombie & Kane

fucking WWE will do anything these days to get press wont they?

^ lol yeah.....and in the interview Kane did a good job mentioning several times he was in See No Evil, and Rob was taken back that horror inspires his wrestling.  lol.

ROFL i gotta admit i lost some respect for Rob Zombie doing this interview....

I wonder if it is something the studio made him do.

well he is obligated to do coverage and i do hate wrestling perhaps im biased. lol

I think one of his songs used to be the opening to one of their shows, so he may have a little bit of a tie to WWE.

jmh314 wrote:

I think one of his songs used to be the opening to one of their shows, so he may have a little bit of a tie to WWE.

Edge used to come out to "Never Gonna Stop" and Rob Zombie actually performed on RAW at one point in time with Edge helping him sing.

I would have expected more interesting questions from Kane.  He won the WWE edition of Weakest Link, so it's not like he's a moron.  At the very least, he was smart enough to plug his own film a couple times.
lol