Re: Dragon Wars Monster Contest!

whenever i get around to it. Normally doesnt take long since i have to make room for new contests all the time. I have 2 new contests i havent even posted yet but i need to pick some winners for others first. I try not to have more then 8 contests going at one time.

Shit if this isn't over, I'm SOOOO in. Looks like a kick ass movie, can't WAIT to see it

So, who won?

If this contest isn't over, please let me enter! That is one cool statue and I hae not seen it aywhere else...

Last edited by G2K MASTER (2008-02-23 02:17:16)

I forgot who won but yeah it's over with lol.

I won a dvd last month of Storm Warning so every month they do dvd or some horror winning contests which are cool.

I was one of the lucky winners of this.  I posted pics on one of the threads about this contest.  It took about 2.5 months for the prize to come but it was worth it.  It's pretty sweet.

yeah these were hand made in Asia, each one a collectors item which is why it took so darn long to arrive. smile

Well, where did the rest go? Out of all models, figures, ect. from D-WAR that have been made, there have been only 2 statues of Buraki: a special plaque which came with an online buying of a theatrical ticket in Korea. Thoes sold out in the first hour. And now I see that this statue is heck... Can't find it...