Topic: R.L. Stine's Goosebumps

Just recently Meh had posted the contest for R.L. Stine's Haunting Hour DVD. I don't know how many people here are into it. But i just saw a commercial for R.L. Stine's Goosebumps that will be airing 40 episodes starting on Oct. 1st on Cartoon Network. They will be airing the episodes throughout the entire month of Oct. Every episode will be showing at 8 p.m. eastern time and 7p.m. central time.

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-09-08 16:45:57)

Re: R.L. Stine's Goosebumps

now that is just awesome, i loved Goosebumps when i was a kid and i havent seen the show in such a long time, i am so gonna be watching those. thanks for the heads up big_smile

My Middle Child read them back in the day. Some of the only stuff she would read.
I will see if I can get my grandson interested in watch.

Oh man, thanks for the heads up!  I am going to watch those.  i can't remember the last time I saw an episode of Goosebumps.  It was my favorite show as a kid.

Oh no problem at all vorwald. If anyone remembered watching Goosebumps, i know that they would be interested in this and i am sure as hell one of those people who will be watching it.

Ah cool I was a big fan of Goosebumps when I was very young and came home everyday after school  to watch that and Are You Afraid Of The Dark?

oh how could i forget Are You Afraid of the Dark?
i love that show, i always watched it as a kid

Oh yeah i have seen Are You Afraid of the Dark? It's been way to damn long since i seen that show. I almost forgot about that show.

I loved reading the books as a kid .. I remember when they premiered the very first movie on the book .. I forget the title, but it's the one with the haunted mask and I think the girl's name was Carly or something.