Re: What upcoming horror film are you currently most excited to about?

Grindhouse looks pretty sweet. Rodriguez and Tarantino haven't failed me so far and I doubt they'll do so now.

Both of them are great directors so yeah they're gonna make a great movie

in no particular order:

Feast (on dvd Oct. 17) since I couldn't see it at the theater
Severance
Saw 3
Evil Aliens
Slither (on dvd) since I didn't get to see that one either - still kicking myself
Grindhouse (of course!)
Hostel 2
Diary of the Dead
Hills 2

I missed Slither and Feast too. Both movies look equally bad ass. I plan on picking them up once released on DVD.

Yea I totally forgot about Severance and Evil Aliens.. A movie that totally slipped my mind til I watched Evil Dead today.. My Name is Bruce.. A must see..

Definatly agree with you on Severance, Evil Aliens...and of coures My Name is Bruce.

I am also looking forward to the two Pumpkinhead sequels.

I completely forgot about My Name is Bruce.  That one looks to be a really great funny flick.  Severance and Evil Aliens also look really good.

mother of tears,evil dead 4, tcm the beginning, bubba nosferatu, last house remake,bone sickness, hatchet, halloween 9,the lost, kingdom II,saw 3, ju-on 2   hostel 2,

I can't believe I forgot My Name is Bruce too; really can't wait for that one.

Bruce is gettin' older though.  The last picture I saw of him, he was lookin a little bit aged as well.  Hopefully its still a great flick.  Then again...its Bruce Campbell we're talking about.  How can it not be good?

Bruce, Bruce, Bruce,
Bubbah Nosferatu, My Name Is, Hills 2, Grind House, Slither, Feast, Diary of, From a Buick 8(Romero c'mon), Hostel 2 and Halloween(Zombie Ah mean c'mon)!!
These all have mah glands salivatin' an Ah ain't tellin' which glands!!
I had a bud in VFS(Vancouver film school) hang with his prof & Bruce and got to see a little thing called tha script for a possible EVIL DEAD 4 an' it sounds fun, if they ever get off their collective arses an make 'er happen!!
BUBB

My Name is Bruce, Severance, Grindhouse and Slither on dvd.

otis666 wrote:

mother of tears,evil dead 4, tcm the beginning, bubba nosferatu, last house remake,bone sickness, hatchet, halloween 9,the lost, kingdom II,saw 3, ju-on 2   hostel 2,

I saw a screener of The Lost this summer and it was pretty good.  The guy who plays Ray Pye is really dead-on.

And I can't believe I forgot Bubba Nosferatu too.

Last edited by Tina12312 (2006-10-16 13:56:45)

Bubbah Zombie wrote:

Bruce, Bruce, Bruce,
Bubbah Nosferatu, My Name Is, Hills 2, Grind House, Slither, Feast, Diary of, From a Buick 8(Romero c'mon), Hostel 2 and Halloween(Zombie Ah mean c'mon)!!
These all have mah glands salivatin' an Ah ain't tellin' which glands!!
I had a bud in VFS(Vancouver film school) hang with his prof & Bruce and got to see a little thing called tha script for a possible EVIL DEAD 4 an' it sounds fun, if they ever get off their collective arses an make 'er happen!!
BUBB

Hey, Unc.  I'd recognize you anywhere.  Great to see you here.  tongue 

Man, I want Slither on DVD so bad I can taste it.  That was movie is so damned cool!!!

I think I'm interested in seeing "Saw III", and if there's going to a remake of Day of the Dead, I'll probably see that too.

Hey there all. 

Well being new to this site I just wanted to say hi and mention a few films to.
     I want to see all of the ones mentioned already by you fine horror lovers but one I am waiting for is "Severance"  its a british horror movie I believe.  looks awsome.  Also I hear good things about something called the wilderness. 

Do anyone you have pics or info on Day of the dead remake or other new zombie movies other then Automoton Transfusion.?

for both those films just use the site search on the mainpage. we got pics for both as well as reviews for automaton transfusion on the mainpage. CRAPLOADS of news on the site so if in doubt give the search a try smile

Mother of Tears is one I have been waiting for, it seems like forever.
And it's real sweet that Asia is going to be starring in it.
Finally the 3rd film in the Three Mothers Trilogy is going to be made for all to see.

1. saw 3
2. hostel 2
3. grindhouse
4. battleroyale remake
5. rob zombies halloween
6. cell
7. my name is bruce
8. feast
9. the hills have eye's 2
10. resident evil 3
11. freddy vs jason vs ash - i hope this happens but i know there will be a freddy vs jason 2 so ill go see that anyway
12.texas chainsaw massacre: the begining
i would say evil dead 4 but i dont think it will happen but i do want it to happen.

dairy of the dead

Rob Zombie's Halloween and Grindhouse!

Robs Halloween of course, Black Christmas and Pans Labrynth..

Diary of the Dead - yah gotta love a good zombie film.

Black Sheep - Man eating sheep?!?!  I wonder if they use mint jelly?

Pan's Labarynth - Watch the trailer and read the article in Rue Morgue - you'll have it on your list too!

Kevin

I am excited about Pan's Labyrnth, also I would like to see them release Riine (Incarnation) which was aired at the 8 Movies to Die For festival this year, on DVD, also a local release of Night of the Living Dead 3D.

cell. my name is bruce. the invisible.