Topic: Girl over-salts cops buger, gets arrested!!!!

Here is a crazy story about a 20 year old girl that accidently spilled salt on burger meat at McDonalds.  A cop got one of the salty burgers that allegedly made him sick and he arrested the employee for misdemeanor reckless conduct.  The employee posted $1,000 bail to get out of jail.  The employee said she had one of th burgers on her break and never got sick.

Samples of the burger were also sent to the state crime lab.

Read the full story:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070909/ap_ … lty_burger

Re: Girl over-salts cops buger, gets arrested!!!!

lol..... thats so sad but funny.

I agree that it definately is a sad story....I mean come on, arresting here?  No way.

when it goes to court the cop is gonna look foolish, no sane judge will buy this.

I wonder what the hell they are looking for in the lab results of the meat.....they know it was over salted, so why send it to the crime lab?  lol.  It's not like it killed him and needs to be tested for poison....

im so glad that we focus on things like this in stead of solving unsolved murders, rapes.. you know those kind of annoying crimes.

I think the cop should be happy that it wasnt spit or semen or something.  Salt is the least of his worries.

yeah see SPIT I would say arrest em. that is total crap. Somebody spits in my burger they better hope there is  a cop around to save me from ripping off their left arm and beating them under the counter with it.

^ I can see the headline now "Man found beaten to death with his own arm after burger spit incident.  Are horror movies to blame?"

that was pretty stupid. it's just salt neutral

jmh314 wrote:

^ I can see the headline now "Man found beaten to death with his own arm after burger spit incident.  Are horror movies to blame?"

of course they will...why wouldn't they lol...this so sad and the cop is even sadder..if I was his higher up I would take his badge just for being an ass..

Meh wrote:

im so glad that we focus on things like this in stead of solving unsolved murders, rapes.. you know those kind of annoying crimes.

I was thinking the same thing.  I also wonder how much tax money it's going to take to analyze the burger at the lab...

When people ask why I didnt want to be a cop with my Law Enforcement degree, its situations like this that help me justify my decision.

DrChannard wrote:
Meh wrote:

I was thinking the same thing.  I also wonder how much tax money it's going to take to analyze the burger at the lab...

I was thinking about how much taxpayers dollars are going go to paying off the lawsuit the McDonalds worker will probilly file.