Topic: I got Michael

I'm so excited I got the Rob Zombies Michael Myers yesterday it took me two days and three stores to find him I got him at Spencers and he was the last one I also got a t-shirt aswell from Hot Topics...I promise to take picture's as soon as I get my web cam set up.. wink

Re: I got Michael

OMG I will be waiting, I gotta see Michael.

the figurein is very kool...it also comes the headstone and the papermache mask..

yep all women are lucky to have a Michael in their life wink

goldenwarrior wrote:

Heck I know I am! tongue

Sounds awesome RaVeN.  Can't wait to see it!

goldenwarrior wrote:

damn right hes one sexybitch....I just want to hug and squeeze him wink

hey I go to Spencer's first thing for horror movie merch. i'm gonna order my very own Michael from their website big_smile

i got mine about 2 weeks ago when i went to Reading. Its awesome and hangin on my wall. Im not gonna open it cuz the last time i got one the head fall off sad but I plan and keeping this bad boy in its box for a while

Best place for figurines like that around here is A&F Books in the suburbs.  There is one in Tinley Park and one in Frankfort here in chicagoland.  It's a comic shop and they always have good figures in stock.

I got alot of things from Spencers also..another place I've bought alot of things from is Suncoast Movies..