Topic: Indiana Jones 4 gets a title

For those Indiana Jones fans out there, the official title was announced by Co-star Shia LaBeouf at the MTV VMA's last night.  It is "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull"

Re: Indiana Jones 4 gets a title

long title... longer than the others at least. i need to get the Indiana jones movies on dvd, they cool.

With being a huge Indiana Jones fan, i'm definitely seeing this movie no matter what and no matter how old Harrison Ford is. I'm actually digging the title and if you think about it, it does fit a Indiana Jones title.

my favorite title is from the screenplay that Chris Columbus wrote called "indiana jones and the saucermen from mars".

Hope this lives up to the hype. But who cares anyway...its Indiana friggin Jones. Of course it'll be good tongue

Yeah, I hope this'll be good. Hard to make a bad Indy movie ... hard to beat the "Indiana" and "Star Wars" series from the Lucas-Spielberg generation. Ccclassic.

i love the indie movies but really am not excited for indie 4. I think its all the horrible harrison ford movies over the last few years that have staled me to the idea.

hopefully the trailer sells me on the idea.

ResidentEvilRising wrote:

Hope this lives up to the hype. But who cares anyway...its Indiana friggin Jones. Of course it'll be good tongue

not necesarly... the "young indiana jones" movies were complete shit.

Can't wait to see this movie!  I ready to see the trailer but of course it is not yet out.  It will be exciting though.  I hear they are going to use stunt doubles instead of CGI, just like in the original three.  I can't confirm that, but if they do go with that approach, then I will be glad.