Topic: Win Copies of 1408 on DVD Contest!

My new hobby is to see how many things we can give away in one week. I have lost count where we are at but its ALOT. This go around we have 3 copies of the new 1408 DVD up for grabs! Garnering $72 million at the box-office, 1408 arrives as a Two-Disc...

Read More : Win Copies of 1408 on DVD Contest!

Re: Win Copies of 1408 on DVD Contest!

So many contests! This is a great one, Meh. Keep it up smile

i aim to please smile My way of thanking you guys for reading and telling yer friends

I just entered it.:cool:

I'm in.  I've started entering more contests than I usually do.  I used to never enter them, but I figure I got nothing to lose.

This is definitely an awesome contest week. I'm in again

jmh why on earth would you not enter? Nobody sees your info unless you win. I delete all the entries at the end of the contest. No scams here buddy just cool free shite!

Amen to that Meh big_smile

he ws just trying to make it easier for the rest to win smile But in all seriousness you should never not enter a contest here.. dats just silllies!

I was just too lazy before.  But you're all in trouble now cause I'm gonna win em all!

entered, I love this movie - thanks! smile

Entered just yesterday!  I hope to get a hold of this!  Another Stephen King movie!  The excitement sends chills down my spine; I hope to win!  Thanks for the awesome contest!

quite welcome folks.... i havent seen 1408 yet but will be reviewing it soon. I hear nothing but good things about it from the existing reviews on site.

I haven't see nthe movie yet, but I've heard great things about it.  I love Steven King as an author andI love the movies.  Really hoping I win this!!!

I have not seen this yet, but will soon.

I'm alittle behind with my movies. wink

Im Entered