Topic: Six Held In West Virginia Torture Horror

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/ye … nsix1.html

Six Held In West Virginia Torture Horror
Cops: Black woman raped, beaten, abused during week-long captivity
SEPTEMBER 11--A black West Virginia woman was sexually assaulted, stabbed, and tortured while being held captive by her white abductors, one of whom told her, "That's what we do to niggers around here." The 23-year-old victim was freed Saturday after cops responded to the home of Frankie Brewster for a "welfare check on a female that was reportedly being held against her will." When cops arrived, Brewster claimed she was the only one home, but then the victim limped to the door and said, "Help me." According to six harrowing criminal complaints, the woman, who apparently had been held for more than a week, had four stab wounds in her left leg, bruised eyes, and had been repeatedly sexually assaulted and humiliated. The woman told police that she was forced to lick Brewster's "toes, vagina, and anal cavity." Brewster's son Bobby forced the woman to eat dog and rat feces, according to one complaint filed in Logan County Magistrate Court. The victim, who is now hospitalized, was raped at knifepoint, choked with a cable cord, and had her hair pulled and cut during the ordeal. Police, who have arrested six defendants for their roles in the abduction and attack, are looking for other suspects who may have lured the victim to Brewster's home. The arrestees are seen in the below mug shots. Pictured clockwise from the upper left are Frankie Brewster, 49; Bobby Brewster, 24; Danny Combs, 20; George Messer, 27; Alisha Burton, 22; and Karen Burton, 46. (11 pages)

Re: Six Held In West Virginia Torture Horror

Yeah I saw this on the news last night. They all looked like they were from the Firefly family in Devil's Rejects.

I saw this this morning...its just disgusting for what they did to this poor girl..

It's horrible that anyone would be subjected to that type of treatment. Thats some seriously screwed up shit. Not to mention, that poor woman is going to be messed up mentally because of all this. She's going to need years of therapy to help her.

They ALL should be locked up for a very long time.. (Until they die..) I know I don't want people like that back on the street...

Public Stockades.

This is just WRONG... I hope the fuckers that did this know what's coming...

Not only that, but horror movies will be the center focus in a couple weeks.  A scapegoat for a sick son of a bitch.

kill em all, they make sick assholes look bad. They look like ab unch of inbred fucks anyway.

crazy... makes me sad when i read shit like this to realize my son is growing up in a world with these kind of whack jobs in it. I hope the victim gets all the help and support she needs.

They all looked like inbreds to me from ole WV.

What a bunch of sick fucks. Life in prison and they'll get theirs. I really feel sorry for the victim.

They look like a bunch of inbred, hillbilly meth heads.

^ Agreed. How can someone physically do that to another human being? Its sick...sounds like something out of Devil's Rejects.

it really does but the only thing they weren't racist assholes like these rednecks were..

I read somewhere that they are not going to qualify this as a hate crime which would hold bigger punishments even with what one of the girls had said to her. "That's what we do to (N word) around here." They should throw everything they can at these monsters.

I agree with you 100% on that hard2kill...you should string them up and wipe them like they used back then...let them know what racism is really like..this towards the rednecks...

I can't imagine how much money will be wasted keeping these sick fucks alive in jail.  They could be decapitated for free and the world would be rid of their sorry asses.

Bring back the axe.

Last edited by jpjmoffett (2007-10-05 22:29:11)

jpjmoffett wrote:

I can't imagine how much money will be wasted keeping these sick fucks alive in jail.  They could be decapitated for free and the world would be rid of their sorry asses.

Bring back the axe.

I think a worse torture for these inbred fucks would be to all put into soliatry confinement rooms and make them all watch non stop marathons of Uwe Boll films for life 24 hours a day 7days a week for 100 years lol. That would drive them insane.:lol:

RIP wrote:
jpjmoffett wrote:

Bring back the axe.

I think a worse torture for these inbred fucks would be to all put into soliatry confinement rooms and make them all watch non stop marathons of Uwe Boll films for life 24 hours a day 7days a week for 100 years lol. That would drive them insane.:lol:

My god man, you're a monster. They deserve it though.

That's right, were are a bunch o' inbred cousin screwin', ku klux klan cross burnin', cannibalistic, sadistic, torturers. That's when we aint corn holin' livestock. NOW GO BUY WRONG TURN 2!!!

Last edited by horrormonger (2007-10-30 00:20:44)

?????????????????????????

Meh wrote:

?????????????????????????

lol I feel the sameway..

It's just that any time there is something bad that happens in West Virginia, it goes back to the same ol' cliches. This atrocity could have occured anywhere, and it's a shame on our state. Now you can call us inbreds and racists, as if the whole state is of equal mind. Actually, West Virginians have always had an underlying mistrust for outsiders, and we probably don't mind being labeled as shoeless mountain hicks, as it goes to this very day. Our state itself has been raped; by big business and big politicians, since its inception, and we our mostly still humble, good peoples.

I remember a qoute from Matthew McConnaughy (sp?) that I thought described us best. It was when he was staying up here for the We Are Marshall movie. I guess some of the locals took him in and he was on our local news talking about how he loved it here. He sayed, and this isn't ver batim but as close as I can remember, hearin' it just once, "...a West Virginian will give you the shirt off his back, he just wants to make sure you really need it first." Coming from here, these words held great relevance for me.

Last edited by horrormonger (2007-10-30 00:54:01)