Topic: Contest: Blade House of Chthon on DVD

The ultimate vampire hunter is back, and he is badder than ever! We have 3 copies of Blade House of Chton Unrated edition on DVD up for grabs. Having seen this I actually enjoyed it. Granted it was not quite as good as the first BLADE movie but ...

Read More : Contest: Blade House of Chthon on DVD

Re: Contest: Blade House of Chthon on DVD

You forgot to add a email link to enter it on the main page.

lies your eyes deceived you. I only made one mistake in my life and that was a mis-understanding. The link is there..... now. tongue

Meh wrote:

lies your eyes deceived you. I only made one mistake in my life and that was a mis-understanding. The link is there..... now. tongue

You owe me a 12 pack of beer now.:lol:

I'm definitely in for this contest

Yeah, I just entered it too and this would be a cool win.:cool:

yeah i havent seen the unrated but i enjoyed the rated version. Frankly the series sucked but the movie was awesome.

Im in even though I havent seen anything other than the first blade movie.

blade is one of my all time favorite film franchises accept for the last one which made me want to stab RIP in the heart

entered - wow, so many great contests - thanks! smile

The TV show is off the air right? I think that Spike is showing it again on Oct.

The last one did kind of make me want to kick myself in the nuts, but it did have the uber-sexy Jessica Biel so it has it's moments. I'm pretty sure I entered this contest, if not you guys can send me one anyway.

I love the original blade
hopefully this is just as good