Topic: Manhunt 2 update..

This IGN link compares the 'M' rated "Manhunt 2" to the 'A' rated version. There's also news on the Wii exclusive content.

P.S. No wonder "Manhunt 2" originally was rated 'A'. Castrating someone with a pair of pliers? If that doesn't earn a game an 'A' rating, I don't know what would. This "Manhunt" does seem to push the violence boudaries more than the first one did!

http://wii.ign.com/articles/819/819465p1.html

Last edited by alex1176 (2007-09-12 13:25:43)

Re: Manhunt 2 update..

sounsd good. cant wait to get my copy for Wii.  And it comes out on Halloween!  smile

Using a severed head to gain access to a room sounds good enough to me....and the picture of it is quite entertaining too!

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z133/jhaaksma314/manhunt-2-20070911062424128-000.jpg

I really want to get this game but I'd like to see the AO version of it.  There has got to be some way that they can release this game, even if it is special ordered.

^ No one will allow the game to be printed for their company.  Sony and Nintendo will never allow an AO rated game under their respective names, so you will never see it even if it is special ordered because they wont allow their names/systems to be affiliated with AO material.  You will never see it.

jmh314 wrote:

^ No one will allow the game to be printed for their company.  Sony and Nintendo will never allow an AO rated game under their respective names, so you will never see it even if it is special ordered because they wont allow their names/systems to be affiliated with AO material.  You will never see it.

I agree with most of this, Sony and Nintendo will never print it or allowed their names to be associated with it.  However, I would say that there might be a chance that you could special order it as a PC version.

Rockstar also released GTA: San Andreas for the PC so I think that there will be a possibility that we'll be able to see the uncensored version.  Not a huge possibility but one none-the-less.

I dont think manhunt 2 is being put out on PC though.  I believe just PS2, Wii, and PSP

Not initially, but it could come out down the road for the pc.