Topic: Contest: Foundling, Win 1 of 5 Copies

We are a horror film site but we cover the gambit and this go around we have 5 copies of the Novel Foundling up for grabs. Set in the world of the Half-Continent-a land of tri-corner hats and flintlock pistols-the Monster Blood Tattoo trilogy is a wo...

Read More : Contest: Foundling, Win 1 of 5 Copies

Re: Contest: Foundling, Win 1 of 5 Copies

I just entered and hope i definitely win this and also i have the first book to Monster Blood Tattoo. Me must have. big_smile

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-09-14 14:38:59)

Another cool contest that I just entered.:cool:

I would enter if I read the first book.....but I havent so i am gonna have to pass for now.

jmh314 wrote:

I would enter if I read the first book.....but I havent so i am gonna have to pass for now.

So why don't you enter anyways and if you win, you can just send the DVD to me smile and that way you still have time to read the book.

^ If it was a DVD i'd be entered most likely...but since it is the Novel, and I havent even read the first one I am taking a pass.

my bad hmm I missed the word "novel"  I have DVD's on the brain big_smile

lol no biggy.  I thought maybe I screwed it up and was confused....it happens to the best of us.

jmh314 wrote:

lol no biggy.  I thought maybe I screwed it up and was confused....it happens to the best of us.

It's called alcohol.:lol:

Even though I haven't read the first book, I entered the contest and hope to win!  The trilogy sounds good and if I do win, I will pick up the first book and read that.

Im Entered