Re: Last Mainstream movie you watched.

DISCWORLD
What an amazing piece this is. Great fantasic story and pretty nice acting. Loving it.

Scott Pilgrim vs The World
This film...it's like a drug. Whenever I'm watching a different movie, I take that movie out and put in SP. I give it at least 3 or 4 views. I practically know every line of dialogue. (Don't quote me on this.)  10/10

HypnoticDead89 wrote:

Scott Pilgrim vs The World
This film...it's like a drug. Whenever I'm watching a different movie, I take that movie out and put in SP. I give it at least 3 or 4 views. I practically know every line of dialogue. (Don't quote me on this.)  10/10

Gotta hand it to Edgar Wright, he's a great director. I look forward to his Ant-Man movie and I hope he casts Nathan Fillion as Hank Pym.

@Tripod
Just looked up Ant-Man. His powers don't really sound interesting.

^^^
I looove this movie too. Just so rad, it bever stops from beginning to end and woah, what great replics.
AND man Mary Elizabeth Winstead is soooooooooooo cute in it. I just love this girl so much it's crazy.
Marry me Mary. lol

@Punk
Miss Winstead is an absolute doll. smile

The Perks of Being a Wall Flower - excellent movie, it's nice to know that at least one person out there can still write a decent script. 9/10

HypnoticDead89 wrote:

@Punk
Miss Winstead is an absolute doll. smile

Indeed, saw EVERYTHING she's done.

@ Suspiria, I enjoyed it a lot too and it was cool to see Emma play something else than Hermione. big_smile

@Punk
I have SPvTW, Sky High, and Black X-mas and Final Destination 3. I've also seen her on Wolf Lake and what little part she had in Death Proof. Very dollsome.

Last edited by HypnoticDead89 (2012-12-11 16:44:17)

^^^
I think she rocked in Death Proof and was great in The Thing remake. IMO.

@Punk
Would like to see her in The Thing.

Mars Attacks
We need more wild films like this. I liked the fact that the martians were d-bags and got off on destruction. 9/10

Oh what a great idea Mars Attack is. Been WAY TOO LONG I haven't watched it. Thanks!!! smile

@Punk
You're welcome. smile

Home Alone, Get Him To The Greek

Heathers, one of my favorite dark comedies.

Overboard
When Harry Met Sally

The Hobbit.
Four stars.

^^^
I'm jealous.

THE GUARDIAN
Coast Guard training for rescuers. Lutcher's a swimming champ that joins them and is taken in charge by Costner.
Killer movie with these 2 guys that I love.
9/10

Last edited by kXnPunk (2012-12-16 10:22:34)

Project X (2012) - 10/10
The Big Lebowski (1998) - 9.5/10

Drive

Friday. A movie that never ceases to make me laugh my ass off.

"You've got to be one dumb muthafucka to get fired on yo day off!!"

^
Indeed lol

Vasquez wrote:

^
Indeed lol

It's one of my father's favorite comedies, too. We're always quoting it randomly.
Ahh, a modern classic, IMO.

Scrooged last night...one of my favorite holiday films.

A couple weeks back I watched The Baytown Outlaws. One of the best films I have seen this year. Has a grindhouse feel to it and its like a southern style crime drama/shootemup actioner! Also has some "Road Warrior" vibes to it. Fun flick. Right up there with Lawless and End of Watch for the best I have seen this year.

ACROSS THE UNIVERSE just finished and man, I totally dig Rachel Evan Wood, she's hot and good. I love this movie. But you HAVE to like The Beatles. If not you'll be screwed. lol 8/10

Chaplin's THE DICTATOR starting now on TV, cool cause I love this movie. The way he mimics Hitler is awesome. 10/10