Re: Last Mainstream movie you watched.

^ This would be a good time to break out "The Tick" animated series you said you acquired smile

That's a good idea, but it's on my external storage device, which means she'd have to watch it on my PC -- which will be a problem considering my mom, when they visit, spends most of her time playing a game called JewelQuest on it.  She had me up 'till almost six am this morning playing that damn thing.  And what am I gonna say, "Hey, ya old bat, get the hell off my computer"?  She gave me life, for Pete's sake. lol

BITCH SLAP rewatch
I don't have enough fingers and toes and hair to count how much times I saw this one. lol
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1212974/

THE BEST ACTION MOVIE EVER!!!

Crazy story about a bunch of girls working with a mob and some secret agent stuff in there too. BRUTAL fight scenes just an exemple, one girl bites the other one's pussy during a fight. Insane characters especially the Punk badass dude and his asian girlfriend. LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of amazing boobs shots. America Olivo is oh so hot. Funny, great old school style cinematography mixed with good FX. A masterpiece of a movie definitely.
666.666.666/10

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-03-06 15:20:05)

Wreck it Ralph. smile
Would love to see a sequel.

Just finished season two of Game Of Thrones. Awesome.

Missed the first 30 minutes, but I saw Witchville on Syfy.

thedeadshallrule wrote:

Just finished season two of Game Of Thrones. Awesome.

Really looking forward to the new season. I thought they did a great job with that series.

^^^
Yeah, it is truely amazing in every aspect.

WANTED rewatch
One thing to say and it describes all.
ANGELINA JOLIE. What else do I have to say really. lol
Fantastic movie. Action packed craziness.
666.666.666/10

ULTRAVIOLET on TV now which I enjoy rewatching once in a while a lot. Tonight's the night.

PHENOMENAL set and costume design. Story has some flaws but not enough for me to dislike it. And Milla is fabulous, the best it the fire sword fight in the dark and the library fight. She's got some moves man, freaking incredibly cool. That Cameron kid is incredibly cool in this character. Kid always is, he's a young genius.

I know a bunch of peeps hate it but I'm not part of them.
I just LOOOVE this flick.
666.666.666/10

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-03-09 02:42:43)

^ I'm also a fan. I thought it was a really cool movie.

End of Watch - Very well done. Great character development and plenty of action. 8/10

The Day After Tomorrow (2004) - Never liked this movie much after seeing it initially, but I caught it on tv last night and enjoyed it...a likely senario and pretty entertaining.

7/10

G. I. JOE: RISE OF COBRA [2009]
Woah. Sienna Miller and Rachel Nichols. WOAHHH!!!
Always enjoyed this one very much.
The city ride with them jumping around over crashing cars is a piece of beautiful action. The Eiffel Tower crashing down, the underwater stuff and aesome submarines really made it up for me. Ah yes, and Dennis Quaid did too. What a great actor.
666/10

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mebc8waw7f1rj5gtco2_500.jpg

Oz the great and terrible in Imax totally wonderful loved every minute of it Bruce Campbell is in it and the raimi bros do a great job.perfection.10/10

^^^
Oh I'M SO LOOKING FORWARD to see it.
The TV spots are incredibly amazing so I guess the movie is too. smile

Death Wish (1974) - Different than I remember, think I was mixing memories of this with some of the sequels. Great cinematography, well filmed. Just a tad slow, still I love these types of films.

7/10

NEVER BACK DOWN
Cool fighting movie.

AND FREAKING AMBER HEARD!!!

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/2346/whatapoacv5.gif

8/10

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-03-09 22:14:39)

Jade Warrior.
Enjoyed it but wish there were more marital arts scenes.

Just Heroes (1989) - Been looking for this Woo flick for a looong time, finally found it on YouTube.  Not his best but still up there, awesome action flick! I wish it would get a dvd release!

8/10

Ted

THE RIVER WILD

This movie is worth every piece of Oscar it's got.
Eveything in this is great, the phenpmenal acting, great tension and everything. Awesome filck.

First saw that in the plane from here to France in 94
Good memories this film always is. smile
666.666.666/10

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-03-10 22:04:19)

DAMN I LOVE MOVIES ON TV DURING WEEK-ENDS!!!

Now on:

MATCH POINT

Woody Allen is a GENIUS screenwriter/director. He's just amazing.
And this is what for me is his best one EVER. Everything is sooo perfect, the dialogs, the shots [framing, light and all], the set designs but the most amazing is the actors' performance.

Man, Scarlett, I could spend months talking about her, she's one of my favorite. To me she's at the same spot as Meryl Streep on the top girls list in cinema. Yeah love her THAT much. Might be crazy but that's how I think and don't care if you disagree. lol

BUT IN THIS ONE MAN!!! She totally makes you melt with her incredibly charming look at you. The Ping-Pong scene is soooooo freaking droolable it's nuts. And in the rain in the field. CRAZY!!!

And everybody in this is totally spectacular.

And what a story just nuts. Like it's writer. Hahaha

Was sad to see Scarlett go but very happy to see her back at the end. YAY!!!

One of my favorite movies of all times.
666.666.666/10

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-03-10 23:17:44)

Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist 9/10
Bandslam 10/10

Last night I watched a Korean tragic romance type movie. Always: Only You
yikes Awesomeness. Cried my eyes out. It was so great, I searched for it and bought it this morning big_smile
Main lead (So Ji-Sub) Excellent actor. His emotions are...wow
100/10 Loved it!!!!
Also watched House of Flying Daggers.
Loved the action. Loved the bit of romance. A bit of a tear jerker for me.
Bought this one too cause I thought it was great.

"Dredd" it was ok but i was quite disapointed with it, word of mouth and reviews led me to believe it  was much better and violent than it  actually is. the slow motion scenes irritated me, no suspense, Lena Headey mumbled so much she was difficult to understand a lot of the time and was  a weak villainess. it had the comic book look at times, some good action scenes but disapointing overall. 6/10

End of Watch (2012)  Shot documentary-style, this film follows the daily grind of two young police officers in LA who are partners and friends, and what happens when they meet criminal forces greater than themselves.