Re: Last Mainstream movie you watched.

ALPHA DOG [2006]

Woah man, lucky bastard in the pool with Amber Heard AND Amanda Seyfried naked and doing well you know what. Damn yes, really wanted to jump into the TV. Those girls are too hot. And well pretty fun film. I kinda like Timberlake pretty much as an actor. And Emile Hirsh is always fantastic. Cool story about dope fiends.

10/10

Iron Man 3-

To be honest, I didn't have very high expectations for the third installment. Why? The second movie (IMO) was just o.k.  I wasn't rooting for the hero, nor was I booing the villain. I didn't care much for the supporting cast, and didn't feel they had much depth to their characters. The movie itself felt kinda hokey.  I did enjoy R. Downey in his role though. Other than that " booo..."

Enter the third installment: The movie took itself serious again.  Recapturing the magic of the first.  Once again I found myself rooting for the hero, and booing the villain.  R. Downey was again flawless in his role. The supporting characters played a big part in the movie, were inspiring, and shined spectacularly. The villain too was awesome! I hated him, in a good way. The SFX were outstanding! I was enthralled throughout the entirety of the movie.  As was my 12 yr old son, and 15 yr old daughter. Not once did my son say " is it almost over?"

9/10

Oh man I can't wait to see it. I'm a big Stark fan. And Gwyneth too.

SILVER LININGS PLAYBOOK [2012]

Man I have waited so long to see this so I was very happy to be able to grab it somewhere in the huge Cyberspace and man, what a PHENOMENAL performance Jennifer Lawrence that I love since she started in Burning Plains. She's hot, she's great. And the story is absolutely FANTASTIC!!! Yup really a freaking MUST SEE!!!

666.666.666/10

DIE ANOTHER DAY [2002] rewatch

Definitely my all times favorite Bond film. Why???
Well, Halle Berry in a freaking HOT red bikini, Rosamund Pike and H3LL, MADONNA!!! The plane burning was a bit too much but hey, these over the top things are why I like movies. And I love Brosnan, he's one of my favorite Bond with Roger Moore and Sean Connery. Nice to see Madsen in this too. Made me laugh because it's the USA/UK VS North Corea, pretty up to date. lol

666.666.666/10

Iron Man 3 was good, but I was disappointed because the trailer was misleading in terms of character selection, those who have seen it will know what i'm talking about.

The end fight scene was so sexy tongue

And kXnPunk, Yes! Halle Berry was hot!

The most recent movie I watched was The Lion King again smile  Classics never die hehe

^^^
Yeah, not as much as in Monster's Ball but still. big_smile

I personaly can't stand Lion King. I'm much more into old Disney stuff like Fantasia.

Assassin's Bullet

The new Star Trek one.
Quite enjoyable.

Lucky (2011)

Colin Hanks and Ari Graynor (<3) star as a serial killer who "wins" the lottery and pursues his long time crush who happens to be a gold digger. 7/10

CLOSER [2004] rewatch

Damn Natalie is so great in this one. Not only great but also incredibly sexy. And everything is truely fantastic in this one. Great story, great acting, great photo.

666.666.666/10

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m64zraoza61r0u2hfo1_500.jpg

Fast & Furious 6

We Need To Talk About Kevin

Why?  What did he do?

el topo, great western for it's time, alot movies copied this for there westerns you could argu, but anyway its great fun big_smile

Talking about great fun, rewatching this on TV now and damn, like all Rodiguez ones it's freaking mad.

DESPERADO [1995]

Cast is Banderas, the ultra hot Salma H3LLish body Hayek, Buscemi and Tarentino. Even has Cheech in it man. Crazy story and there's a whole lot of gun shots in this. Enjoy it everytime. Thanks TV for showing it to me now. Exactly the type of movie I felt like seeing again. smile

666.666.666/10

Ed Wood (1994).

I loved this film. Martin Landau is just hilarious as Bella Lugosi...I haven't laughed so much in a long time.

^^^
Saw it a month ago or something and yeah, he's freaking hilarious.

TOMORROW WHEN THE WAR BEGAN [2010] rewatch

Oh I freaking DIG THIS ONE A WHOLE DAMN LOT!!! As H3LL even.
Very cool story. Campers go in the woods and when they wake up, there's planes and military forces all over. They decide to fight back the best they can and lemme tell you, they are very efficient, the blowing the bridge up by putting on fire a trailer of gas was utterly brilliant. Visuals are absolutely beautiful and man, the acting everybody is perfect especially Rachel Hurd-Wood that I've always loved so is Phoebe. Pretty cool one worth rewatching over and over again. A million times. lol

666.666.666/10

When I said beautiful visuals that's exactly what I was thinking about. And the explosion just after is mind blowing.
Hahaha a mind blowing bomb.

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/193/2/9/Tomorrow_When_the_War_Began_4_by_mauriziocorso77.jpg

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-05-31 07:47:16)

Ed Wood is my favorite Tim Burton flick.  It's not even close to being factual but I still love it and everything about it.

^^^
Mine is Sleepy creepy Hollow.

EXECUTIVE DECISIONS [1996]

Seagal is probably the actor I hate the most but I still enjoy this one. No, NOT because of him but rather the utterly sexy Halle Berry and MISTER Kurt Russell. This huy is so damn awesome in everything and his character in this is pretty enjoyable. Cool story.

9/10

Struck By Lightning. Once again had me at the jump. made me cry though. also made me think. I want to read this book also

Yesterday

Perks of Being a Wallflower
Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist

kXnPunk wrote:

...MISTER Kurt Russell. This huy is so damn awesome in everything...

I agree.  Look to the left of this post and you'll see. lol

^^^
Hahaha yes.

Damn I just saw I wrote huy instead of guy. WHY in H3LL are the letters next to each other like this. lol

THE WEDDING SINGER [1998]

One of the best romantic comedies IMO.
Sandler, his orange AMC Gremlin and lovely Drew in a crazy story. Best song of them all is the one in the plane. He ROCKS!!! big_smile
Very good start of saturday kick ass movie day.

That's better than Bad Boys 2 on the other channel and the boring french drama on the other. Cool afternoon.

666.666.666/10

^^^ The only Adam Sandler movie I actually like. lol