Re: Last Mainstream movie you watched.

I kind of remember Fish Tank. It has been awhile I should dig it up and give it another watch.

Anyways I just re watched Seven Psychopaths I love this movie. It is one I will watch a lot more

IN THE LAND OF WOMEN [2007]

Kristen Stewart and Meg Ryan. Enough said.
2 of my favorite actresses. Adrian Brody ain't bad either. And the lottle girl too.
Extremely well constructed and touching story. Very cool one added to my Watched list. big_smile

666.666.66/10

Zodiac

Carjacked

Faces In The Crowed

ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOO'S NEST [1975]

To me this is definitely the best performance of Nicholson EVER. He's so damn perfect in this it's just mad. The indian is amazing too. Was funny as H3LL when Brad Dourif gets trapped in a room wiith a whore. big_smile

Incredibly touching story and not only well wtitten but also beautifully shot. A classic masterpiece.

666.666.666.666.666.666/10

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-06-18 22:55:49)

About to have a BLT and watch The Naked Gun.  I must have watched this flick fifty times back in high school.  Leslie Nielsen at his best.

The 25th Anniversary concert of Les Miserables

LoudLon wrote:

About to have a BLT and watch The Naked Gun.  I must have watched this flick fifty times back in high school.  Leslie Nielsen at his best.

Naked Gun is just amazing. Have you read the book LoudLon??? If no DO IT, it's one of the best books I read. smile

That's a new one to me, dude.  I had no idea The Naked Gun was based on a book. lol

OH DAMN!!!
I mixed it up, the book is Naked LUNCH, not Gun. Burroughs wrote it. Too much naked stuff. lol

Julia's Eyes

kXnPunk wrote:

OH DAMN!!!
I mixed it up, the book is Naked LUNCH, not Gun. Burroughs wrote it. Too much naked stuff. lol

Too much naked stuff?
Is there such a thing? lol

Watching:

Gettysburg: such a wonderful movie and I usually like to watch it with Gods & Generals.  Certainly a long haul but no shortage of great story and some good historical accuracy that I always appreciate in a flick.

THE 3 BURIALS OF MELQUIADAS ESTRADA [2005] rewatch

Tommy Lee Jones is wonderful in this. My favorite performance of him yet. And what an awesome story.

Loved that put his work clothes on and put him into his sunday clothes scene.
Beautiful images too.
Fun one to watch a few times. smile

666.666/10

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-06-20 03:00:51)

Tommy Lee Jones is great in everything.  He's one of those actors who even if you put him in a bad movie, he makes it good. lol

Hahaha definitely.

In the same style as Sutherlan, Connery, Nicholson, De Niro/Pacino.
He part of the top actors ever club. I'd like to go to one of their Poker games these dudes. lol

Tommy Lee Jones IS great in everything!

The Son Of No One

Death Warrant, starring Jean Claude Van Damme.  I hadn't seen this flick in years but for some reason it popped into my head last night and I had to DL it.  I remember seeing it in the theater when I was in basic training, during family weekend.  Thought it was bad-ass back then (I was only 19, what did I know? lol ) but as I was sitting here watching it again, it hit me just how cheesy it is -- but awesomely so.  Lots of brain-dead fun, with Patrick Kilpatrick chowing down on the scenery as a homicidal maniac called The Sandman.

Arbitrage

Lara Croft, Tomb Raider: The Cradle OF Life (2003) bigger and better than the first one. 6/10

MATERIAL GIRLS [2006]

Gotta say that I LOOOoooOOOVE the Duff sisters. Hilary especially, even have a few albums from her and in this movie she's not only sublimely cute but also hilarious. So is her sister. A pretty nice morning movie.

8/10

The Hunter

THE MATRIX TRILOGY

Another crazy ass saturday movie night.

I cannot describe what I think of this movie with words. It's totally beyond words. The way the story and dialogs are twisted out is like nothing else. Near perfection. And the acting woaaah, outta this damn world. Unlike some, to me, each one is as good as the other. My favorite is the ending though, the Zion battle man, holy fucking H3LL yesss.

Neduchadnezzar... Man the freaking insane looking ship.
Morpheus: I had a dream and this dream has been stolen from me.

Hello Mr. Anderson.
MY NAME IS NEO.

My favorite character over them all is definitely Trinity.
Her moves man.
And when she goes into the power plant and starts using Nmap in Unix, first time I saw this I got up and screamed in the cinema. That's how much a computer geek I am. lol

And I have a huge thing for cute girls in leather.

http://jaymckinnon.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/TheMatrixReloaded_Trinity.jpg

666.666.666.666.666.666/10

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-06-22 21:25:52)