Re: Last Mainstream movie you watched.

The Incredible Burt Wonderstone - 6.5/10
Meh. It was alright.

LIVERPOOL [2012]

It's the first time acting for the lovely singer Stéphanie Lapointe which I love. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XHArAj1fxk
And man, she was just freaking amazing. A perfect performance she delivers. Hopefully she'll do more. A very nice movie with an amazing story line.

666.666/10

HOME OF THE BRAVE [2006]

Man was an amazing movie about soldiers dealing with traumatic memories after coming back home. Jessica Biel that lost a hand, Sam L. Motherfucking Jackson and Christina Ricci, all actors I dig are just incredible. Makes you feel bad for all these soldiers that need to get over these crazy memories. Extremely touching. A wonderful flick that I truely enjoyed.

666.666.666/10

Tim Burton's Batman and it's almost over so I'll be watching Batman Returns after this.  I don't care what people say, I like these two better than the Nolan films.  I'll forever swear by Michael Keaton as a better Batman than anyone else.

^^^
AND Kim Basinger is fantastic.

THE GREEN MILE [1999]

Few things to say about this one unless that it's a freaking MASTERPIECE!!! I like how they incorporated paranormal with prisoners stuff. AND THE MOUSE IS SO DAMN COOL!!!

666.666.666.666.666.666/10

Green Mile rocks one of those few long movies that doesn't feel like a long movie

Sitting here watching Charlottes Web and eating an apple with my niece. Awesome times lol

Last edited by KillerClown (2013-06-29 18:49:28)

^^^
Oh Charlotte's Web is so damn cool.
I LOVE DAKOTA FANNING SO MUCH!!!

OldLaughingLady wrote:

Tim Burton's Batman and it's almost over so I'll be watching Batman Returns after this.  I don't care what people say, I like these two better than the Nolan films.  I'll forever swear by Michael Keaton as a better Batman than anyone else.

High five!

Last movie:
The Raid: Redemption 10/10

Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow

^^^
Big fan of this one.

SPIDER-MAN 2 [2004]

No need to say anything. HOLY H3LL IT'S SPIDEY!!!

Oh and lovely Kirsten DUnst.

Doc Oc: The power of the sun, in the palm of my hand...

Watching for the first time ever:

Easy Rider

I dont' know how I haven't seen this but I've been watching a lot that have slipped by me.  The other week i watched One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest for the first time.  Proud to finally watch some of the classics.

Gotta say that the selection you watch for the first time is only masterpieces. Yet. Easy Rider and Cuckoo's Nest are freaking amazingly well done ones. Keep it up my friend.

About damn time you decide to educate yourself & discover cinematic fabulousness though. lol

STUART LITTLE 2 [2002]

I love mices and this guy is my all times favorite. Another perfectly fun as H3LL to watch one. Great story and design. Rad voices too.

666/10

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-06-30 05:09:53)

I've seen literally, at least, 10,000 movies.  Having worked at Blockbuster for so many years and spending 10s of thousands of dollars to buy dvds and blu ray, not much I haven't seen.  The few I've missed arebig ones.  Next on my list to find are: The Great Escape, The Color of Money and Citizen Kane

Hahaha yeah, just kidding you.
I sure would like to do that, work at a DVD rental place.

But you're in for quite an amazing trip with Citizen Kane especially, one of the best ever made, kinda like the place a Metropolis or Nosferatu has. BUT the 2 other ones too. Fantastic. Hope you dig them.

ONCE UPON A TIME IN MEXICO [2003] rewatch

Grindhouse Rodriguez doing what he does best, make great movies full of insane actions and a too cool storyline.

And THE CAST THE FREAKING CRAZY CAST!!! Wow.

Love everything. It rules. I was pissed at Depp when he shot Sexy Eva. Bastard. Glad you lost your eyes. lol

Wonderful piece of true visual & cinematrographic art.

CHLOE [2009] rewatch

Man Amanda Seyfried playing a whore that Julianne Moore hires her to test her husband played incredibly by Liam Neeson that she doubt he sleep with other girls. Brilliant game from all of them and unexpected developments til the end.

Best of:
Amanda and Julianne naked, fucking in Julianne's bed. Worth the millions of watches all by itself. Hey, of course. lol
Phenomenal lines.
Julianne: How do you do it???
Amanda: I just find something I love from everyone...

Brillant little pellicula that shit is.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsjlnbkrOW1r40aamo1_500.jpg

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-06-30 23:38:56)

Alien Armageddon

L.I.E.

one of the most powerful movies ever

OLIVER TWIST [2005] rewatch

A classic version of a classic book. Enjoy this new one more than the previous which is unusual. That Parson dude with the Punch is wild. Yup, very fun one it is. Polanski is a MASTER!!! His films are always so well done, he ROCKS!!!

666.666.666.666/10

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-07-02 23:47:04)

Despicable Me 2.
5/5.

There's Something About Mary.  Like most of the Farrelly Brothers' other 90s comedies, it never gets old.

Franks and beans!

American Reunion

The Heat, with Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy. Very funny! Loved it.

LoudLon wrote:

There's Something About Mary.  Like most of the Farrelly Brothers' other 90s comedies, it never gets old.

Franks and beans!

Hahaha yeah, that "gel" in Sexy Cameron's hair is always freaking HILARIOUS!!! lol

BEAUTIFUL [2000]

Beautifully Beutiful Beauties all over the place in this film that my SWEET Flying Sally Nun Field directed. A sexy one as she as always been to me, grew up watching her get away from her convent in the air. big_smile
And man, Kathleen Turner is quite a beautiful lady. Loving all these Beauty Pagants things. Forever and ever...
Very nice and funny storyline. Cool camera work and mass über huge cleveage from Kathleen which is always nice. lol

9/10 wanted to put 8 but as it's my dear Sally she gets one more. That's how much I love her... Yup.

Yesterday I watched:
Jurassic Park
Inglourious Basterds

Club Dread