Re: Last Mainstream movie you watched.

FEAR AND LOATHING IN LAS VEGAS [1998] rewatch

Damn what an insane trip into flying way high world this is.
One to see stoned out absolutely. EVEN if you don't do dope. You'll see what being stoned is like. MWAHAHA lol

Amazing preformances, visuals and story. WEIRD story, TRUELY weird.
Even if not high. Hahaha

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-10-05 17:59:56)

AMERICAN PIE 1 [1999] rewatch

What a great hilarious classic this one is. Dad steals the show totally but Stifler also does. big_smile
And man, TARA FREAKING REID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wooo!!!

DEAD MAN DOWN [2013]

Oh Noomi and Farrell deliver incredible performances. Full of kick ass action and truely amazing story.

That film is freaking BADASS to the damn bone. LOVED IT!!! smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-10-05 18:06:57)

TRANSPORTER 3 [2008] rewatch on TV so yes I watch it again.

This is definitely my favorite of the series, so freaking cool. His friend the cop is hilarious as always but the main reason I like it better is definitely Natalya Rudakova. Man, what a freaking hottie. LOVE FRECKLES!!! smile

BRING IT ON: FIGHT TO THE FINISH [2009] rewatch

Oh man, oh man, always enjoy these movies a whole lot. Hey, normal, HOT Cheerleaders moving their butts, legs and boobs, what's not to like??? lol

Will never be up to the first which to me is one of the best films ever made and Eliza Dushku plus Kirsten Dunst are in it so yeah, unbeatable.

But this 5th one is still a damn great fun to watch and wake up to. smile

Apt Pupil (1998) - 9/10

Very good film. I almost put this post in the "Last Horror Movie" thread, because there are certain elements within the film that ARE scary, and it is an adaption of a Stephen King story after all, but at its heart, it is a psychological thriller. The story is tight, no plot-holes (that I could find anyway), and of course the acting by the leads Ian Mckellen and Brad Renfro is of top-notch quality. This is a very much recommended watch from me!

Last edited by The Creature (2013-10-08 21:01:19)

kXnPunk wrote:

BRING IT ON: FIGHT TO THE FINISH [2009] rewatch

Oh man, oh man, always enjoy these movies a whole lot. Hey, normal, HOT Cheerleaders moving their butts, legs and boobs, what's not to like??? lol

Will never be up to the first which to me is one of the best films ever made and Eliza Dushku plus Kirsten Dunst are in it so yeah, unbeatable.

But this 5th one is still a damn great fun to watch and wake up to. smile

I've actually seen most of these flicks. All except the last couple or something. The only one I really, thoroughly enjoyed was Bring it On Again (part 2). I wasn't expecting to laugh so hard all the way through, and actually I wasn't expecting much at all. Funny, funny movie.

CROQUET!!!!

SUCKER PUNCH [2011] rewatch for the billion times. lol

THE BEST FUCKING MOVIE EVER MADE with BITCH SLAP.
No doubt possible.

Everything is just so damn perfect in this, Emily, Jena, Abbie, Vanessa and Jamie are insanely GREAT!!! And boy the visuals, truely BREATH TAKING. Loving the story, was a bit sad at the end but hey, she gave Sweet Pea a good chance by doing that. Thumbs up miss Babydoll!!! smile

BLUE CRUSH [2002] rewatch

What a truely lovely Surf Girl movie. Loving how Kate Basworth plays her character but man, best is Michelle Rodriguez, hers is just KICK ASS!!!

A very nice story about a girl that dreams to be the top Surfer and on the cover of Surfer Magazine. Her little sister is awesome. SO IS HER MAJOR CLEVEAGE DRESS she wears. Hot.

Dazed and Confused. Just a bad ass, beautiful, feel-good film. smile

^^^
Oh yesss, the perfect definition that is.

Mine for this one is DESTRRROOOYYY!!! lol

SID AND NANCY [1986]

Gary Oldman as Sid man, how more more badass can you get. Not much really. What a fantastic story about my idol, the TRUE Anarchist that Vicious was. And the era that is set in, Punk in the late 70s UK.

Some great scenes:

The show on the boat. WOW.

Sid shooting up. Any scene like this is just BEAUTIFUL.

Nancy's murder. Mad!!!

When they play in Texas in front of Rednecks that insult him, Sid gets down the stage and slams everybody with his bass. MWAHAHAHAHA
Brutal but fun. big_smile

Him singing New-York New-York with a white suit in stairs. Fantastic.

I dig this movie, how could I not EVERYTHING IS PERFECT!!!

Masterpiece that needs lots of 666s.

666.666.666.666.666.666/10

smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-10-11 22:13:16)

Highly recommend Bitch Slap, 1 part cool, 1 part sexy as hell, 1 part action, all parts awesome.

Punk - Assuming you like "Just One Fix" Ministry song that opens with Sid and Nancy audio.  Love that song, and Ministry.  Saw them in concert once.

Gary Oldman is still one of my faves even though he has made so many horrible movies.  His best is The Professional - "EVERYONE!".

*** EDIT ***

That's effed up!  Less than five minutes after this post, I sign into Netflix.  In the "Top Picks For Ghost" section (where Netflix picks movies for you), the first one is a Sex Pistols Doc.  It was not there as of last night.  I'm not saying its cuza this Thread, but man, the Internet is freaky.

Last edited by Ghostseeker (2013-10-11 22:27:34)

^^^
Hahaha yes VERY freaky. big_smile
A good one too that one.

And Oldman, H3LL yes in The Profesional which I prefer calling Leon, the original title... Great, totally.

He was also extremely kick ass in 5th Element as well as Bram SToker's Dracula. smile

You like Ministry?

As for Oldman, don't forget about Lost in Space...Horrible.  Also horrible, don't forget about The Scarlet Letter and Immortal Beloved.  Yes there were some good ones too.  Too many to name, but I like True Romance, Criminal Law and Air Force one (many more too).

H3LL yes, I love them, saw a show in the 80s which was AMAZING!!!

Hahaha Lost In Space = Awesome.
A Scarlett Letter = Awesome.
Immortal Beloved = Awesome.

Mwahaha yes weird me.

^ You Freak!  big_smile

^^^
No, much worst!!! lol

Ragnbone wrote:

Highly recommend Bitch Slap, 1 part cool, 1 part sexy as hell, 1 part action, all parts awesome.

On my top movies ever made list for sure. And DAMN, IT'S ZOE BELL DOING THE STUNTS!!! She's the one doing Uma's double in Kill Bill not to mention her amazing performance as herself in Death Proof.

And oh man, Boobs, Blood, Guns and hot cars.

GREAT BOOB SHOTS all the way. big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-10-12 02:11:53)

This is the end.

I really liked the ending

5150 RUE DES ORMES [2009] rewatch

Fantastic and awesome adaptation of the great thriller/horror book by Patrick Sénécal and the movie is film in an extremely creepy way. SOme shots are insanely cool like when he thinks he's beating him at chackers and Blood flows down his eyes and nose and mouth into a with full of fog background. And the game of checkers again at the end, pieces that are true humans he's killed previously, SICK and creepy. Great atmosphere and acting, keeps the same kind as the book. Bravo.

Die Hard 2 [1990] rewatch

Ah one of my all time favorite from McClane it's so freaking INTENSE from begining to end. And the lines McClane puts out are great too. Kick ass hour and a half spent. smile

McClane's wife to that journalist dude: "Hey Dick, hum, Dick cause that's what you are a real Dick right???" Love how she acts in that scene. big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-10-13 01:08:43)

Forrest Gump: Watched this with a few of my kids, who had yet to see it. My kids enjoyed it more than I thought they would. I always enjoy this movie. One of my top ten all time.

10/10

Gravity

Gravity: I'm pretty sure most, if not all of you here,  have heard how visually stunning this movie is. I have to agree. What a beautiful movie. Yea, it's got tense moments, a bit of action, good acting.  What really makes the movie one hell of a experience on the big screen are the visuals. I watched it in 3D today; which in my opinion is the only way to see this movie.

7.5/10

THE QUIET [2005] rewatch

Camilla Belle AND Elisha Cuthbert in a truely disturbing and touching story.
Bet [Camilla] does like she's deaf and mute but she isn't. She gets into a new family after the death of her father and her New Sister played by Elisha tries to discover what's really hiding behind her.

Some BRUTAL scenes like when the father tries to rape Elisha and Camilla kills him with a Piano string. Always LOVED this movie, both girls absolutely phenomenal in their roles.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-10-13 21:36:06)

Well was a freaking cool Bruce Willis weekend on TV.

He was on SNL and showed in 3 movies. Latest are:

SURROGATES [2009] rewatch

Ah what a very nice one full of psychosis and great action. Extremely touching too. Poor Bruce really. AND THERE'S RADHA MITCHELL AND ROSAMUND PIKE which are truely damn amazing. Always a cool one to see.

DIE HARD WITH A VENGEANCE [1995] rewatch

Samuel L. Jackson and Bruce together, can't be bad. AT ALL.

Now this one is crazy totally. And what a furious gold robbery the bad guys do. Also loved to questions he asks McClane.

The trucks in the underground tunnels is badass.

Yeepie Kay Yay!!! Baby.

Mud