Re: Last Mainstream movie you watched.

Oblivion

AFTER EARTH [2013]

Amazing acting by Will and the kid. Extremely cool story and amazing effects. A very nice Science-Fiction ride that was.

Killer Elite

Across The Universe - 9/10

I'm not a big fan of musicals, but this was a pretty awesome and well choreographed/directed/acted film. I love The Beatles, I love the war/civil rights movement /counterculture history of the 1960's, and I happen to dig nearly anything psychedelic. So I suppose I was pretty much bound to appreciate this one.

The Creature wrote:

Across The Universe - 9/10

I'm not a big fan of musicals, but this was a pretty awesome and well choreographed/directed/acted film. I love The Beatles, I love the war/civil rights movement /counterculture history of the 1960's, and I happen to dig nearly anything psychedelic. So I suppose I was pretty much bound to appreciate this one.

Love this movie! Being a Beatles, and Bono fan, this movie was a can't miss for me. Great renditions of Beatle songs by well know singers, and " I Am The Walrus " by Bono (IMO) is as good as the Beatles version.

HI there,

I saw the mainstream movie from Bollywood
The name was Barfi Ranbeer kapoor and priyanka Chopra were the stars of the movie. It had a awesome story line and the actors were marvellous.

BRINGING OUT THE DEAD [1999]

Cage and Sizemore in a Scorcese movie. I don't need to say anything else. big_smile

CHARLIE'S ANGEL: FULL THROTTLE [2003] rewatch

Oh man I truely dig this movie like crazy. It's my favorite one, no doubt about it. I've always been in love with Drew, she's about my age and when I saw E.T. back then it was love at first sight. But yes, I admit that seeing her in Playboy made my love even bigger. lol
And well, Demi Moore, Lucy Liu and Cameron Diaz, just perfect. I love Bernie Mac in this too, freaking HILARIOUS!!!

Charlie's girls RULE ALL!!! big_smile

FAST AND FURIOUS TOKYO DRIFT [2006] rewatch

Definitely the best for me of them all. Damn that last drifting race in the mountains is MAD. Reminds me a lot of Need For Speed Carbon which uses the same set up. But shit I still feel sad for Han's Death. Every time. I love this character.

The Red Evo is yours, whaddya think, that I'll let you drive in a Hyundai??? MWAHAHA
Yep, he rules!!!

AEON FLUX [2005] rewatch

Oh what an amazing movie version of the animated series it is. And boy CHarlize has never been as gorgeous as in this one truely. One of my favorite performances from her really. With Prometheus of course. smile
What a great Sci-Fi movie it is, extremely awesome.

Empire State

WICKER PARK [2004]

Hartnett, Lillard, Rose Byrne so cute and freaking Diane Kruger sexy in a great love story totally messed up. A nice story and nice visuals, awesome acting. Man I DIG Lillard a whole damn lot. In SLC Punk! he was incredible. And man, Hartnett RULES!!!

Date Night. it was easily watchable and there were enough smiles and laughs. 7/10.

KISS THE GIRLS [1997]

What a great one this is. Freeman is over the top like he always is, what a tremendous actor. And Ashley Judd delivers quite an awesome performance. Very cool story too. A very entertaining one this is. Still showing now, can't wait to see what happens nect, pretty wild now, Jeep's going away and Freeman running after it shooting. Classic scene but still cool.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-10-29 03:05:06)

MACHETE KILLS [2013]

Oh man, oh man, oh man, oh maaannn what a fucking blast that this thing is. JUST INSANE from beginning to end. So damn great. Rodriguez did it again and I gotta say I'm a HUUUGE FAN of the first but this one beats the H3LL out of it. Majorly because my sweet Amber Heard, damn her character kicks butt and the way too sexy Sofia Vergara not to mention Alexa Vega are in.

EXCELLENT characters once more and even more craziness it's full of.

Machete is so damn more BADASS than BADASS this time. Man Trejo rules, always kick ass. So yes, BRAVO, BRAVO, BRAVO!!!

Best mainstream movie of the year up til now.

YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS MASTERPIECE, you hear me??? big_smile

Taken 2

12 MONKEYS [1995] rewatch

Man what a great film. My favorite from Terry, no doubt. Willis is as usual, extremely brilliant, Pitt's character is just INSANE and Madeleine Stowe is fantastic. An incredibly awesome story and it's filmed with such a beauty. Everything is so damn strange, even the ending is. Strange but very good.

Yup excellent. smile

Hotel Transylvania.

THE BRAVE ONE [2007] rewatch

This to me is DEFINITELY the best performance by my all times favorite actress with Marilyn, the aweFREAKINGsome Jodie Foster. The way she does in this movie is absolutely PERFECT!!! And Howard isn't bad either. What a wonderful and troubling story. Makes you think a whole damn lot... How far are you ready to go for revenge and how much can you hate the kind of people that hurt you??? Yes a very intense story that I always enjoy.

And the cinematograpjy is absolurely wonderful, so beautiful. Especially the hallways and tunnel ones, street shots are nice too. H3LL every shot is. Hahaha
And the last shot with the dog coming to her in the tunnel, fade to black, credits is wooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!!!

JONAH HEX [2010] rewatch

Brolin is amazing in this and I loved his supernatural thingy. But man, FOXY MEGAN FOX BABY YAY YUM. YUMMY, YUM!!! Enough said really. Hahahaha

American Reunion

END OF DAYS [1999] rewatch

H3LL yes what a cool movie that is, fantastic FX and acting...

Death Sentence

FIGHT CLUB [1999] rewatch

Was about time I got that one on DVD which I did last month. And what an awesome movie that is. Troubling, violent and that makes you think a whole lot. Thumbs up to Norton, Pitt and Helena Bonham Carter, lucky bastard Tim Burton. lol

ACCEPTED [2006]

What a funny one, Maria Thayer is just amazing is this. Ahhh well so is Blake Lively really. big_smile
Students in a college. With what happens normally, well not really way much more hilarious in this. Maria has very weird ways of acting. lol

Law Abiding Citizen