Re: Last Mainstream movie you watched.

I'm currently watching The Wolf of Wall Street

^^^
Worth it??? Still haven't seen it yet and I don't know if I should move it up a few ranks in my watchlist.

CRIME AND MISDEMEANORS [1989]

Man Woody Allen's just a master of ridiculously stupid and weird humour and he proves it once again in this beautiful story, touching, funny and it launches you everywhere all over the place weirdly as it's ALWAYS the case with Woody boy.

And man, MIA FREAKING FARROW IS SPECTACULAR in it... smile

"I've gone out the window."

LE TORRENT [2012]

Another excellent Quebec made movie, man we Rock sooo damn much. lol

An excellent little thingy with a script that makes you visit every emotions existing and boy is it well acted wow. No wonder Laurence Leboeuf for one is an incredibly talented and gorgeous girl from here. But the visuals man, utterly gorgeous cinematography. Story of a mother that does all she can for her kid to do a career in religion. The damn bitch. A lot of violence in this which is disconcerting at times. And that's very cool. lol

Trailer in french but worth a look anyways... smile

http://youtu.be/1NDSyyRsawY

Thor

MY FAVORITE BRUNETTE [1947]

Bob Hope and Peter Lorre Rock it up but man Dorothy Lamour steals the damn show. Hope gets mixed up in criminal activities. And Dorothy is the lady in distress. Wow. FABULOUSLY FABULOUS!!! smile
Damn love old school films. They rule!!!

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l171/kbegg/lorremfb6.jpg

kXnPunk wrote:

POWDER BLUE [2009]

Man one thing only. Jessica Biel stripping and showing us her perfect naked boobs. Period... big_smile

http://www.darkseidtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Jessica_Biel-Powder_Blue_n01-by_Darkseid.jpg

SSLLUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP & RE-SLUUUURRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPP:):)!!!

kXnPunk wrote:

MY FAVORITE BRUNETTE [1947]

Bob Hope and Peter Lorre Rock it up but man Dorothy Lamour steals the damn show. Hope gets mixed up in criminal activities. And Dorothy is the lady in distress. Wow. FABULOUSLY FABULOUS!!! smile
Damn love old school films. They rule!!!

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l171/kbegg/lorremfb6.jpg

Hey man, you mentioned Lorre and Bob Hope (my fave American comedian to date:):):)!!!!!!).....what about that tall guy named Lon Chaney Jr.???????????????????:):)

Last edited by changeling (2014-01-31 06:35:08)

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/17/kjuq.jpg

Bad Grandpa  10/10

HILARIOUS!!!!!!

changeling wrote:

Hey man, you mentioned Lorre and Bob Hope (my fave American comedian to date:):):)!!!!!!).....what about that tall guy named Lon Chaney Jr.???????????????????:):)

Great too. H3LL EVERYBODY is. big_smile

AGENT CODY BANKS [2003] rewatch

Always enjoy this little film a whole lot, funny, hilarious even and great story. But man Hilary Duff, always LOVED this girl as much for her singing than for her acting and boy she ROCKS in this one. Yup, nice movie to wake up to. smile

In my opinion, the MOST realistic horror ever made is Helter Skelter, hehehehehehehheheheheh....gotta dig uncle Charlie and his uncouth Family:):)
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/691/4ede.jpg

Quantum Of Olga [2008] rewatch

Man I dig this one well of course hey, it's freaking James Bond. lol
But ESPECIALLY for Olga Kurylenko. Damn girl is cute and can act like H3LL. Only think that piss me off ÜBERLY is that it's the ONLY freaking one he doesn't say Bond, my name is James Bond... I mean WTF??? roll

Watching:

Oz The Great and Powerful

^^^
A very, very cool one I think. smile

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^
A very, very cool one I think. smile

agreed! I really liked it too

Saw a couple of BAD movies when I was laid up.

1. Wallstreet sequel: even if some one has a gun to your head threatening to kill you if you don't watch....don't watch, it's that bad.

2. Poseideon remake - can't remember how they got off the boat, actually, disapointed more of the cast didn't die before it was thankfully over.

3.  Behind Enemy Lines (rewatch) - not too bad, but there is one funny scene, where the continuity continues to jump from one scene in the dead of a frozen winter to another scene of some guys walking in the woods during the fall.

^^^
Poseidon, the 2006 one??? They got out by the rotor hole after having problems with the wind there was in and trying to find a way to stop it. Damn can't believe how it is possible to dislike a film with KURT FREAKING RUSSELL man... O_O

Last edited by kXnPunk (2014-02-02 00:36:26)

MATCH POINT [2005] rewatch

Man Woody Allen, this dude's brain is full of crazy shit.
To me THIS IS THE MOST CRAZY FANTASTIC AND MASTERPIECEFUL ONE OF HIS!!! AND my lovel sweet sexy hot as mad Scarlett Johansson stars in it and boy shot by Allen she's gorgeous. smile
Story of a tennis teacher that starts going on with a girl, marries her and starts having an affair my her brother's girl [Sexy Scarlett]. The dialogs are in your face and the way he twists it up at the end is nuts. I'd truely love to have a Scarlett Ghost coming to visit me man H3LL YEAH!!! lol

An another awesome one by sir Woody. smile

X-2: X-Men United.  Best flick in the X-Men series IMO.

^^^
Definitely agreed.

SMOKING ACES [2006] rewatch

Man the brothers, the crazy Punkers are INSANE!!!
Such a wonderful piece of crazy badass action this is. Always loved it so I'm glad they show it now. H3LL, Liotta, Reynolds, Garcia, Common damn, even Bateman is in this but especially the most amazing team of Hit Girls I've seen. Not that I saw any before them, Alicia Keys, OH FUCKING HOT AS H3LL and Taraji P. Henson. Damn the BEAST GUN she has. big_smile

Extremly cool story wild very extremly wild twists and situations. Damn what a fun one. One of the best action films ever. Screw James Bond. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2014-02-02 03:01:03)

^^^ Now that's a fun little gem that for some reason I don't quite understand flew right under the radar for most.  I put that one up there with Shoot 'Em Up in that it's just a straight-up wild ride.  Gets a little talky during the finale but overall I thought it was an inspired piece of action filmmaking.

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^
Poseidon, the 2006 one??? They got out by the rotor hole after having problems with the wind there was in and trying to find a way to stop it. Damn can't believe how it is possible to dislike a film with KURT FREAKING RUSSELL man... O_O

I thought it was inferior to the original.

Cape Fear: One of De Niro's finest! 8/10

I also liked Smoking Aces, it was a fun movie.

LoudLon wrote:

^^^ Now that's a fun little gem that for some reason I don't quite understand flew right under the radar for most.  I put that one up there with Shoot 'Em Up in that it's just a straight-up wild ride.  Gets a little talky during the finale but overall I thought it was an inspired piece of action filmmaking.

Yeah as far as action films go my best go in that order.

1- BITCH FUCKING DAMN SLAP!!!!!!!!!!! Most awesome fights I've ever seen with GREAT boobs shots and boy the fights are done by Zoe Bell so they just ROCK INSANELY!!!!!!!!!!!!

2- SMOKING ACES

3- SHOOT 'EM UP Monica Bellucci and Owen fucking naked while he shoots everybody, how much cooler than that can you get??? Not much really. lol

4- DIE HARD Any of them. Yeepee Kay Yay motherfuckers...

42 THE STORY OF JACKY ROBINSON [2013]

Been a long while I wanted to see this so I'm happy my movie channel shows it now, Super-Écran, it's kinda like our Quebec's NetFlix aside that we can't choose what we wanna see, we just have to go with what they have on. And I don't really care. smile

But man, oh man, oooohhh man, the MARVELOUS piece this is. Pretty crazy how racism was STILL going on strong in those days. Fun story, excellent acting. A pretty cool one that is. Me = HAPPY!!! big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2014-02-02 14:55:00)